Others None Translation Request Dragon Ball Gukidoki!! Over 9000 Glans Spooges to DB Girls! - 激ドキッ!!100億カウパーの女戦士たち ~THE ULTIMATE EDITION~

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
1636362323226.png
Title: Gukidoki!! Over 9000 Glans Spooges to DB Girls! - 激ドキッ!!100億カウパーの女戦士たち ~THE ULTIMATE EDITION~
Lenguage: Japanese
Site:
Download:

This highly parodic nudie celebration of Dr*gon Ball's busty femmes is an adventure in animation - with full voice!

* Check out Bulma, Android #18, Videl and a bunch of other characters!
* 13 total females and 16 stories to "play", with Extra mode (animation) and CG mode
* Sex scenes galore! Over 50 cut scenes and OP movie soundtrack!!

1636362496730.png
1636362515147.png
1636362533430.png
Genres:
Blowjob/Fellatio Breast Sex Bukake Internal Cumshot

Last edited:

bigmacreejr

Oct 21, 2018
currently translating this. actually isnt that hard, just time consuming, tho this is my first ever translation progress that im doing publicly (done private ones with translation++ automated trans). im using machine translators to translate the text since i cant speak japanese, tho i am using multiple translators like deepl and papago when deepl output seems weird, also most will be edited to be more coherent and make more sense. im not watching gameplay at the same time as translating text unless its a video like the intro video that doesn't have text but baked in subs, in which is using my phone to scan the jp subs and using subtitle edit to to make subs and bake them in on the top center of the video then outputting to mp4 then converting it back to wmv with mv2 encoding so the game can play it and replacing the og video. im using notepad for simple text edits like during the click through gameplay scenes since those are videos with a separate text file put in the text box. if you want to help i am attaching my current progress that will update as i get scenes done through mega. i extracted the data.xp3 file then deleted it and put all its contents in the data folder, the videos are in database/data/video, while the all text dialogue (the one thats usually in a text box in game) are in database/data/scenarios. im only editing text and video subtitles, not translating name boxes nor am i editing the images with text on them (ex the buttons or title etc).

heres the folder with the game and my current progress, it is currently playable without any editing, but i dont have much translated yet (half the scene select girls dialogue and the first scenarios intro video and text), mainly everything's extracted and formatted in a way thats its already playable while being editable without having to recompred/encode anything.

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
currently translating this. actually isnt that hard, just time consuming, tho this is my first ever translation progress that im doing publicly (done private ones with translation++ automated trans). im using machine translators to translate the text since i cant speak japanese, tho i am using multiple translators like deepl and papago when deepl output seems weird, also most will be edited to be more coherent and make more sense. im not watching gameplay at the same time as translating text unless its a video like the intro video that doesn't have text but baked in subs, in which is using my phone to scan the jp subs and using subtitle edit to to make subs and bake them in on the top center of the video then outputting to mp4 then converting it back to wmv with mv2 encoding so the game can play it and replacing the og video. im using notepad for simple text edits like during the click through gameplay scenes since those are videos with a separate text file put in the text box. if you want to help i am attaching my current progress that will update as i get scenes done through mega. i extracted the data.xp3 file then deleted it and put all its contents in the data folder, the videos are in database/data/video, while the all text dialogue (the one thats usually in a text box in game) are in database/data/scenarios. im only editing text and video subtitles, not translating name boxes nor am i editing the images with text on them (ex the buttons or title etc).

heres the folder with the game and my current progress, it is currently playable without any editing, but i dont have much translated yet (half the scene select girls dialogue and the first scenarios intro video and text), mainly everything's extracted and formatted in a way thats its already playable while being editable without having to recompred/encode anything.
Thank you for your work boss. Finally someone is translating this old classic haha

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020

Any update so far?

Reactions: Cutefunniness

Cutefunniness

Jan 19, 2023

Same same, I just found this thread and I too would like to know how progress on the game is going! ^^

bigmacreejr

Oct 21, 2018
hi, this is an update on the translation on the game, tbh i havent done any work on it and mostly posted this after spending 3-4 hours sett8ing up the translatability of the game and translating a bit as a test, the reason i posted it was in hopes someone else that could provide a better quality translation could come along and use my decrypted files and guide and translate it, since i do not speak japanese, i mostly just use a mix between google and deepl, while adjusting grammar. since no one else has attempted using my version and finish it i will soon atleast start translating it. but do not expect me to be quick, but also dont expect it to be months between updates, i might finish it in a week it might take months, it purely depends on how much i feel i can do at once and when i feel like doing it again. expect atleast a minor update soon, but an eta on when it will be finished is impossible due to me just not having energy and the enthusiasm at all times to work continuously on it