Others [Translation Request] Dungeon of Regalias ~Haitoku no Miyako Ishgalia~

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
any way to share a new link? that doesn't work
Right, seems the old links get deleted when an update comes out. Here is the creator's patreon, scroll down a bit and you'll find links to the most recent version as well as a Discord link where you'll get notified when an update comes out:

May 3, 2022
+1
Yeah this game has been sitting at the top of my wishlist for some time, been on the verge of buying it anyhow multiple times just don't really have the time to figure out an untranslated game atm.

Reactions: Commandodroid

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
+1
Honestly, I tried translating this game, but every dialog file is in the .bin format and I have no idea how to unpack, edit and repack them, or I'd do it (it'd probably just be Google or at most Sugoi mtl though)

Last edited:

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
+1
Honestly, I tried translating this game, but every dialog file is in the .bin format and I have no idea how to unpack, edit and repack them, or I'd do it (it'd probably just be Google or at most Sugoi mtl though)
An update, looks like the game can be translated after all, but I need a Javascript code to extract all the text from the .bin file but I don't know shit about Javascript so this might have to wait