RPGM [Translation Request] Dungeon Repeater: The Tale of Adventurer Vera [RJ182139/RE182139]

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I'm talking about . It's 100% complete with proper English.
Apply one of the options (I played the "cut" version) to the game (instructions are inside the patch) and you're done.
You can get the game itself from here -
(pre-patched PARTIAL ENG)

If anyone requests it, I will also add a 100% save (All Events, H-Events & CGs, All Equipment, Tons of gold & potions, All Classes unlocked & fully upgraded, including the 2 secret ones, and all skills unlocked for all classes).

I can also give some tips on how to play the different classes well, if it's needed (the game is not that hard).
And I *think* my save may have saved battle actions I used for some of the classes.

At any rate - Enjoy.

P.S. TheBlueKnight - You can make this a proper game post, can't you? (I've been around for a while but never needed to check how to properly make a game thread). If you do it, thanks in advance :)

Aug 24, 2021
I'm talking about . It's 100% complete with proper English.
Apply one of the options (I played the "cut" version) to the game (instructions are inside the patch) and you're done.
You can get the game itself from here -
(pre-patched PARTIAL ENG)

If anyone requests it, I will also add a 100% save (All Events, H-Events & CGs, All Equipment, Tons of gold & potions, All Classes unlocked & fully upgraded, including the 2 secret ones, and all skills unlocked for all classes).

I can also give some tips on how to play the different classes well, if it's needed (the game is not that hard).
And I *think* my save may have saved battle actions I used for some of the classes.

At any rate - Enjoy.

P.S. TheBlueKnight - You can make this a proper game post, can't you? (I've been around for a while but never needed to check how to properly make a game thread). If you do it, thanks in advance :)
Hey, thank you. As it turns out that's the same one I was using lol.
Having a full save and a guide wouldn't be bad at all too.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Alright. You got it.
Attached is the save file. I'm not sure if you just need "SaveData01.sav" from there, or "Record.sav" & "System.sav" as well, but I put them all there anyway. Have fun.
Also forgot to mention before - this save also have all achievements unlocked.
The save is when I finished my last playthrough. Choose NewGame+ from the menu (after you load), and when you can - go to your room and choose "Transfer Clear Data". Done.

Now about the Guide, I'll write some stuff here (very minor spoilers):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: