RPGM [Translation Request]Ecstasy Fantasy [Cyber Sakura]

• Thread starter Deleted member 961056
  • Start date

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I cannot find a working source for this game. Not even v1.0, and dlsite says there were several updates.

Dlsite MTL:
Jul / 06/2019
Bug fixes Fixed a bug in CG mode.
Apr / 16/2015
Bug fixes Hudson House event fix. Fixed a bug in clothing display after the Russ battle.
Apr / 09/2015
Bug fixes After the second week, if you get the wind crystal first, you will not be able to proceed. Set up a flag correction event that appears when you check the stone structure in Lena's house.
Apr / 07/2015
Bug fixes -Fixed a bug where you could be trapped near a save in the Witch Forest Cave. -Fixed a bug that the display is duplicated on the skill acquisition screen during lap play.

Jan 2, 2020
I cannot find a working source for this game. Not even v1.0, and dlsite says there were several updates.

Dlsite MTL:
Jul / 06/2019
Bug fixes Fixed a bug in CG mode.
Apr / 16/2015
Bug fixes Hudson House event fix. Fixed a bug in clothing display after the Russ battle.
Apr / 09/2015
Bug fixes After the second week, if you get the wind crystal first, you will not be able to proceed. Set up a flag correction event that appears when you check the stone structure in Lena's house.
Apr / 07/2015
Bug fixes -Fixed a bug where you could be trapped near a save in the Witch Forest Cave. -Fixed a bug that the display is duplicated on the skill acquisition screen during lap play.
Thats sad,i might try aswell.