RPGM Completed [Translation Request] Eliza's Secret Potion

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
NEW UPLOAD WITH ENGLISH PATCH ALPHA V1 APPLIED

Screenshot_10.png

Note: do not apply previous linked translation, patch already applied
if you encounter any issue please do share :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
Nvm I fixed it
I download it from Komichi website and I was right the data here seems like it ain't complete or doesn't seem to work well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Damon248

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
yeah lemme check if it doesn't on joi too
I did try it also on my PC and it still the same no model of characters pops up and no background sound.
I also compared it from the one that I download from Kimochi site the one here in the website is the problem while the kimochi site that I download works perfectly with characters model popping up in dialogues and background sound in the environment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Damon248

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
I did try it also on my PC and it still the same no model of characters pops up and no background sound.
I also compared it from the one that I download from Kimochi site the one here in the website is the problem while the kimochi site that I download works perfectly with characters model popping up in dialogues and background sound in the environment.
if i understand your issue correctly, at the moment the game files in japanese unicode, extracting it using english unicode might corrupt the files, try changing your system administrative unicode to japanese then restart your windows and re-extract the game from rar once again, that should do the trick

edit: if your game works perfectly this method still helpful for any japanese rar/zip in the future
1722965117511.png

Last edited: