Others [Translation Request] Elves of the lewd cage

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017

I'm not sure of the engine it uses but im sure its the same one as teaching feeling if you have played that.

EmpsChsn

Aug 12, 2017
I can't promise I'll do the whole thing, but I think I'll at least be able to do the UI. After poking around the folders, it seems all I need to do is open some files in notepad and translate. I don't know Japanese however, so I'm restricted to what I can gather from context and translators like google.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
I can't promise I'll do the whole thing, but I think I'll at least be able to do the UI. After poking around the folders, it seems all I need to do is open some files in notepad and translate. I don't know Japanese however, so I'm restricted to what I can gather from context and translators like google.
Thats more than enough. Thanks alot

EmpsChsn

Aug 12, 2017
Alright, so I've made quite a bit of progress in regards to the UI and buttons and stuff. However, there are some buttons and prompts I can't translate as the translator comes up as gibberish and I can't just go through the action to see what happens as they aren't available to me. If anyone's completed the game and unlocked most everything and can share a save, that'd be appreciative, otherwise I'll have to skip those until I personally find them from playing through the game.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Alright, so I've made quite a bit of progress in regards to the UI and buttons and stuff. However, there are some buttons and prompts I can't translate as the translator comes up as gibberish and I can't just go through the action to see what happens as they aren't available to me. If anyone's completed the game and unlocked most everything and can share a save, that'd be appreciative, otherwise I'll have to skip those until I personally find them from playing through the game.
Its not 100% but its probably further along than you have gotten since your translating.

EmpsChsn

Aug 12, 2017
Okay, so I've decided to upload a work in progress. Warning that the buttons are very obviously edited. I don't have any formal software that could do a better job, nor the time or will to put effort into making it blend in, so it's more of a patchwork. I've also translated the Stats screen and a good portion of the sex things and buttons within. There's as well some of the intro translated; did my best to translate it into actual english and not the engrish jibberish google gave me.

Also, unfortunately that save wasn't as far as the one I have. I guess I just still have some things to unlock lol. Anyway, let me know if it glitches or something, I'm not sure what version I have so backup your stuff first, in case I have an older version and it fucks things up.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Okay, so I've decided to upload a work in progress. Warning that the buttons are very obviously edited. I don't have any formal software that could do a better job, nor the time or will to put effort into making it blend in, so it's more of a patchwork. I've also translated the Stats screen and a good portion of the sex things and buttons within. There's as well some of the intro translated; did my best to translate it into actual english and not the engrish jibberish google gave me.

Also, unfortunately that save wasn't as far as the one I have. I guess I just still have some things to unlock lol. Anyway, let me know if it glitches or something, I'm not sure what version I have so backup your stuff first, in case I have an older version and it fucks things up.

Patch work is better than Japanese in my opinion. Thanks again

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I got this file form the ULFM forum, it has the prologue translated along with the UI and a few more dialogues

Reactions: Nickhrom