RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Can you post your translation (it doesn't matter it's bad) with the .trans file also?!
I'm not 100% sure if its the right file, I deleted the game at some point and had to look in the bin... If it is the right file it should be stable enough to at least get a glimpse of the game.

Edit: For some reason the file wont upload at the moment, I will try again later.

Reactions: DTAiko

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I'm not 100% sure if its the right file, I deleted the game at some point and had to look in the bin... If it is the right file it should be stable enough to at least get a glimpse of the game.

Edit: For some reason the file wont upload at the moment, I will try again later.

I can't unpack the game at all in Translator++, so the translation is impossible even if I want to translate it. I just need a working .trans file, it does not need to be translated.

That is one of my favorite games, so I want to translate it and make it in English. I don't like the automatic machine translation at all.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I can't unpack the game at all in Translator++, so the translation is impossible even if I want to translate it. I just need a working .trans file, it does not need to be translated.

That is one of my favorite games, so I want to translate it and make it in English. I don't like the automatic machine translation at all.
Here it is now. There might still be CTDs at later points in the game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a question, how much does people have to say +1 until they start translating it?
Doesn't work like that I'm afraid, game aren't guaranteed to get translated. A translator has to take an interest in the game.