RPGM [Translation Request] Enjoy the Slow Going Farm Life While Banging Your Partner [Hot Spring for Gentlemen]

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Whoever found this game in rapidgator premium is a fake so don't bother. That been said the game is like never existed sadly no matter where you look even the best sites i know of for jap versions they don't have it and that means that the game dows not sell well enough to distributed. I would n't put my hopes up on this one :(

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Whoever found this game in rapidgator premium is a fake so don't bother. That been said the game is like never existed sadly no matter where you look even the best sites i know of for jap versions they don't have it and that means that the game dows not sell well enough to distributed. I would n't put my hopes up on this one :(
lol, ikr? Might be better to spend the money buying the game on DLsite instead. Anyways:

+1

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
here's the game, i had it in my collection:

there's a good reason why this is hard to find,
the damn game uses the same low-quality already pre-build default RPGM world & sprites that the majority of lazy indie Japanese devs always use to sell there spammed empty short H games for a quick buck.

H games fans/pirate uploadors try there best to avoid anything that uses these cheep pre-build RPGM looking games,
there's little to no conent worth to be hyped about.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
here's the game, i had it in my collection:

there's a good reason why this is hard to find,
the damn game uses the same low-quality already pre-build default RPGM world & sprites that the majority of lazy indie Japanese devs always use to sell there spammed empty short H games for a quick buck.

H games fans/pirate uploadors try there best to avoid anything that uses these cheep pre-build RPGM looking games,
there's little to no conent worth to be hyped about.
You are a nice kind and caring person.