Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] Eris Dysnomia Demo [WolfRPG]

Grippa

Feb 5, 2019
1615695656078.png

The original name is エリスディスノミア体験版105 as far as I can tell, created by ダメージ床の上で (my best MTL is On the Damaged Floor)

I found out that the creator of Ayura Crisis (https://f95zone.to/threads/ayura-crisis-v1-18-above-a-damage-tile.22288/#lg=post-1384925&slide=7) was working on a sequel (if that's really the right term for it? Not exactly sure.) The sequel, based on Google translation, is called Eris Dysnomia. However, as of January of this year, he stated that he was putting the project on hold and wouldn't be sure if/when he'd return to it. This is really unfortunate because Ayura Crisis was amazing, and this second game looks like it improves on everything it did. There's no English translation of the demo that he released, and I was wondering if anyone would be able to create something for us to enjoy?

1615695656078.png 1615695672280.png 1615696201035.png

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
January 09, 2021 08:01

I can't make it because I have no motivation or ideas. I'm sorry.
I'm not sick or injured, so it's okay.
Since we are not currently able to produce, we have temporarily stopped the paid plan.
I'm sorry for those who supported me and those who expected me.
I didn't announce the suspension because I was hoping that my motivation would return tomorrow, but it seems impossible for a while, so I will explain and announce it.

• Sad
Reactions: EddyGordo

LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
Well this explains a lot. Sucks for me cause I'm pretty much waiting on so many stuff when it comes to the lewd games. Translations, updates, releases so it seems now I'm waiting for the worse thing of all. Recovery of motivation + artists block. I hope they can get back on the ball, but I will of course not rush anything. Uninspired, rushed work is the worst. My patience will have to continue.
Maybe I'll resort to challenge runs in Monster Girl Dreams in the mean time

blandemic

May 23, 2018
Also, does anyone know how Ayura Crisis got translated? Depending on how hard the process is (assuming they would be translated the same way) I might try it myself, since I enjoyed both games.
Though if it was easy enough to do that even I could do it, it would've been done already.
Just wondering if I could contribute in some way.

Grippa

Feb 5, 2019
I'm fairly certain the translation of the original game was made by the developer in some official capacity, unfortunately.

johnybravo87

Feb 8, 2020
Damn, that sucks. Welp, we can only wait for the dev to either continue development or give up, though I hope it's the former.
He "gave up" a while ago. He may come back at some point. I tried translating it with translator++ but I suck at it and got errors. I did have a working translation for a bit but corrupted it.