Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] Eris Dysnomia Demo [WolfRPG]

Evolved906

Apr 29, 2020
Having trouble starting up the game. Says "Cannot Locate basic info data" for "Game.dat"? Then says Cannot write to Game.ini. Check Access Permission settings.

Can anyone help me with this please?

I downloaded the demo off of the creators website. But now its saying its technically missing some files. Like I'm lost, why would he have a link for the games demo and not have everything it needs in order to actually run the game???

Last edited:

Grippa

Feb 5, 2019
Having trouble starting up the game. Says "Cannot Locate basic info data" for "Game.dat"? Then says Cannot write to Game.ini. Check Access Permission settings.

Can anyone help me with this please?

I downloaded the demo off of the creators website. But now its saying its technically missing some files. Like I'm lost, why would he have a link for the games demo and not have everything it needs in order to actually run the game???
You need to launch the game with local emulator or set your system to be Japanese in order to launch the game.

Darknight4231

May 14, 2018
There's fate guys
slayerpro18 already had pics of the page, but a translation from google is always nice for anyone browsing here

To rip the first bit of the post -- google translate
december 25, 2021 23:14

i'm doing it because i was able to do it.
i've been doing well for about three months, so i make it every day.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

dovahderd

Mar 10, 2020
Gave machine TL a basic try without even attempting wordwrap using Translator++, no dice, crash on start up with/without JP locale and admin. Its definitely not liking the way the its being repacked. Atleast the dev picked it back up, huge fan AyuraCrisis

johnybravo87

Feb 8, 2020
Gave machine TL a basic try without even attempting wordwrap using Translator++, no dice, crash on start up with/without JP locale and admin. Its definitely not liking the way the its being repacked. Atleast the dev picked it back up, huge fan AyuraCrisis
Same, put a few hours into trying to figure it out. I did have a working english copy, then I messed it up at some point an could never get it back.