Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] Eris Dysnomia Demo [WolfRPG]

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
Main problem I'm having is that I don't get what the 'Love' preference and 'Romance Mind' fetish do. I'm also a lil disappointed in the lack of werewolf scenes.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

The archive ver 1.11 and 1.12 have the same (RJ392643_ana_trial) names so delete 1.11
about 65 MB

Ver.1.12
・ Bug fix
★ FIXED ・ When you load 1.10 save, you cannot use Samasso.

addition
Added ability cross counter.

QoL
-Abolished the error countermeasure version. Update the version of Udita to the latest version.
Apparently, it didn't go well with the font.
If you find it heavier than 1.11, please report it to cien.
-Reduced system processing.
-Graphics have been brushed up.

slaterloggs

Jul 26, 2021
If you want too join another group discussing this game I would recommend looking over at they have a great community.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
If you want too join another group discussing this game I would recommend looking over at they have a great community.
I mean, I don't doubt the guys in this thread or people in general in there aren't good person, but I just hate ULMF rules and their mods, but maybe I shouldn't discuss this here so imma just stay on this thread instead

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
I mean, I don't doubt the guys in this thread or people in general in there aren't good person, but I just hate ULMF rules and their mods, but maybe I shouldn't discuss this here so imma just stay on this thread instead
+about rules

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah, there are like just hunting people and doing their 1 week ban all days, like really it's frightening to see how fast they are at doing this, but not actually checking if people break this very weird rules, you can't even ask for the games files... Like I saw a guy getting banned for asking for another exe files, and whatever data file, so not the FULL game (meaning he had the game already) to see if a problem he had was coming from this or not and bam banned

• Sad
Reactions: thevideowatcher65