Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] Eris Dysnomia Demo [WolfRPG]

Jan 9, 2018
but we can still mod it for personal use right? i think it's only illegal if you uncensor it and then redistribute it
we can for sure, i just meant the developer has no legal way of providing us uncensored ver unless he goes thru a company outside of japan eg Kagura Games :(

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
we can for sure, i just meant the developer has no legal way of providing us uncensored ver unless he goes thru a company outside of japan eg Kagura Games :(
wut? it always has been mods and other tinkering stuff when it comes to jp releases. it's always uncensor patches that always happens in forums like this one

Jan 9, 2018
wut? it always has been mods and other tinkering stuff when it comes to jp releases. it's always uncensor patches that always happens in forums like this one
I think you misunderstood my message...read it again lol im not disagreeing with you at all. Its on us to uncensor the game, not the dev as he is bound by japanese law, unlike us;). Somebody asked if the english version will be uncensored and all i said was no.

Reactions: colorlessblue

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I think you misunderstood my message...read it again lol im not disagreeing with you at all. Its on us to uncensor the game, not the dev as he is bound by japanese law, unlike us;). Somebody asked if the english version will be uncensored and all i said was no.
oh not really misunderstood, maybe partially. i was just confused with the discussion as a whole bc, like i said, it has always been this way with jp games. it's just a matter of how hard they censor it haha~

Last edited:

Kataracte

Aug 10, 2019
kinda dissapointed, there are entries for some futanari content and yet there is none :(

but other than that the game is a 9/10 :D

Here's my save, just finished the last level and unlocked some abilities already, gallery is also accessible, if someone has a more completed save feel free to drop it

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Enjoy
Eris Dysnomia
Full english version 1.15

Changelog by google MTL

official release! !!

Bug fixes
★ Fixed ・ Ability slot breaks after loading
★ Corrected ・ When loading the data of the previous version, an error message appears (symptomatic treatment)
★ Corrected ・ After loading, an aura appears even though the style has not been shifted.

Adjust the screen position slightly closer to the center during estrus
Fixed missing lines
Changed to read key config and volume setting from system data after loading save data
Slightly increase the strength of the enemy as the stage progresses

Ability Immediately added hypnosis. You can tell from the uncle on the right side of the base.

The game is still full of bugs, here is a list of unfixed bugs according to the developer.
So if you're willing to wait a while, then don't play it.
Known bug 1.15
・ The same ability can be installed from the ability installation screen by a specific procedure.
・ MP8 and above are not displayed ... I can't think of a smart way to fix it without recreating it, so let me know if you can!
・ Stage 3, I can't proceed even if there are no enemies due to the rush of small fish along the way ... I'm sorry, please give up and return to the base for the time being.
・ For some bosses, the opening dialogue will be the second and subsequent ones even though it is the first time.
・ Clothes may be torn even with clothes protection.
・ Even though the propensity level is 3, the level-up log may flow.
・ There are two corner ona machines in the arena custom mode + the camera kid is out of the frame

If you can't equip abilities, or if you have an aura even though you haven't shifted your style, you can save and load it. (At the next update, normalize processing will be performed when moving the map.)

Reactions: thispls13

MalkDrinker

Nov 9, 2019
Apparently the 1.17 version just came out with a bunch of fixes for the bugs in the last version, is anyone able to get their hands on it?

slaterloggs

Jul 26, 2021
Apparently the 1.17 version just came out with a bunch of fixes for the bugs in the last version, is anyone able to get their hands on it?
No, But you can buy the game and support the creator so they'll make more games and keep this game updated. Here