Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Erochen Quest ~The Hero and Cleric Switch~

Kumisnami

Jan 13, 2020
I've tried over 40 torrents and downloads, and none of them work. So unless someone gives me the files I can't take a chance at it.

dexyne

Jan 26, 2019
Kumisnami Couldn't a few days ago (no seeds), but I got it from there: . Not 100% sure it's the full game though (demo has the same file size as full game on DLsite so probably), but I will keep seeding even if I don't have a great connection (so don't hope to get it too early if you DL it :whistle:).

Reactions: BigGucciPanda

Kumisnami

Jan 13, 2020
Kumisnami Couldn't a few days ago (no seeds), but I got it from there: . Not 100% sure it's the full game though (demo has the same file size as full game on DLsite so probably), but I will keep seeding even if I don't have a great connection (so don't hope to get it too early if you DL it :whistle:).
Stuck at 9.5%.

dexyne

Jan 26, 2019
Stuck at 9.5%.
Yeah, if you started downloading it recently it was a bad timing, got some problems actually with the sound on windows and had to try to fix it so I close a bunch of stuff and rebooted a few times. May happen again in the next few days but I should keep the computer (and torrents) on today and tomorrow at least.

Kumisnami

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, if you started downloading it recently it was a bad timing, got some problems actually with the sound on windows and had to try to fix it so I close a bunch of stuff and rebooted a few times. May happen again in the next few days but I should keep the computer (and torrents) on today and tomorrow at least.
Finished downloading, but none of the translations want to stay. Honestly starting to feel like this game doesn't want to be translated.