Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Erochen Quest ~The Hero and Cleric Switch~

dexyne

Jan 26, 2019
Finished downloading, but none of the translations want to stay. Honestly starting to feel like this game doesn't want to be translated.
Good if you could get the game! And sad for the translation. :/
I tried to translate a little bit with Translator++ but not sure how you deal with it to export toward something made with the Wolf RPG editor. RPG Maker translation seems easier on this side.

ThisIsRaYaN

Jul 24, 2019
Good if you could get the game! And sad for the translation. :/
I tried to translate a little bit with Translator++ but not sure how you deal with it to export toward something made with the Wolf RPG editor. RPG Maker translation seems easier on this side.
Can you upload the game in MEGA or Mediafire? I can help you with machine translation.

dexyne

Jan 26, 2019
Can you upload the game in MEGA or Mediafire? I can help you with machine translation.
Sorry for the late answer, I don't have the best internet connection so I can't be sure but the game is not that large so I may try. Otherwise you can find it on some torrent website like sukebei I think. If not mikocon was the place I downloaded it.

I also had doubt of the game being the full version (the one I downloaded) due to its size (~40Mb). One more reason I wanted to translate it and see if it was good.

ThisIsRaYaN

Jul 24, 2019
Sorry for the late answer, I don't have the best internet connection so I can't be sure but the game is not that large so I may try. Otherwise you can find it on some torrent website like sukebei I think. If not mikocon was the place I downloaded it.

I also had doubt of the game being the full version (the one I downloaded) due to its size (~40Mb). One more reason I wanted to translate it and see if it was good.
You should try, because MEGA is the best option for a little time(there is a chance that mega will delete game).
And I have already tried to download game with torrent, but there is no speed(no seed)