[Translation Request] Exorcism Sister Alice! / 悪魔祓いシスターアリス!~神父の快楽には抗えない!?~ [RJ01057029] [milkseki]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v23.06.07.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: HoundGoat21
Nov 7, 2021
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v23.06.07.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Nov 7, 2021
i did what I need to do extract the file and paste it in the game files but it seem like something there is a error and I try to run without the translation file being injected in the game files it work perfectly fine

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i did what I need to do extract the file and paste it in the game files but it seem like something there is a error and I try to run without the translation file being injected in the game files it work perfectly fine
That is not an issue with the translation because the name of that file was not changed.

Window.png_ is a file that should be located in your untouched game files inside the "img">"system" folder.
I can only assume that your game files are damaged, or more likely, that you are not using the correct v23.06.07.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
That is not an issue with the translation because the name of that file was not changed.

Window.png_ is a file that should be located in your untouched game files inside the "img">"system" folder.
I can only assume that your game files are damaged, or more likely, that you are not using the correct v23.06.07.

Here's the latest version guys, first time using gofile so hopefully I got it right.
Well, it's highly likely nobody can ever use the right version though.
H-Sharing only has v1.0 and the go-file link in this thread is already dead.

So yeah. It'd be nice if anybody could re-up that link.

Last edited: