RPGM None [Translation Request] Exorcist Shrine Maiden Miharu ~The Licentious Journal of her Captive Violation~ [Ibotsukigunte]

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
(Don't use for release thread)
To install: insert www folder in where your unmodified game's www folder is and allow it to overwrite stuff(make backups of original files just in case).

What's done:
Base story
5 H-scenes (Rest are unedited and overflowing MTL junk)

What needs further adjustments:
Menus
Battle Stuff
The remaining 15 H-Scenes
Any typo and overspill fixes in what I did edit so far.

To anyone that does download it: This is primarily to test that nothing's seriously broken and that game is completeable.
Keep up the hard work :)

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
(Almost ready for a full release)
To install: insert www folder in where your unmodified game's www folder is and allow it to overwrite stuff(make backups of original files just in case).

What's done:
Base Story
All H-Scenes
Further Work on Menus

To do:
General polish and some other minor bits in JS files that weren't translated yet.

This is for all intents and purposes the first draft, I haven't played the game and done thorough check for typos and text overspills (If you download this and spot any please screenshot them and post them here so that I can work on fixing them up)

Reactions: 982y39f

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020

Since yesterday's WIP release I proofread through H-events and fixed typos and formatting errors I spotted, and also made 1 more edit to plugin.js file to get one minor message to be fully in english.
Includes full save (Thanks weisshexe for sharing)

Known Issue: Whatever remains in Japanese is picture files. I didn't touch them.