RPGM None [Translation Request] Fake/Holy Grail War [Neronsoft]

Oct 8, 2019
Anyone have the CG for this?
From the version of the game I found, it seems that the only cgs in it are the ones that were shown in the advertisement images

Out of the 1000~ images, only 60 seem to be actual ero CGs (6 unique ones) while the rest are standing portraits and backgrounds. Same goes for the other game by the author, Fake/Labyrinth, where there are like 3 unique CGs in total and all of them are displayed in the promotion images

Still hoping that I have found a faulty version, but it doesn't really seem so, so I will probably give up on the MTL

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
From the version of the game I found, it seems that the only cgs in it are the ones that were shown in the advertisement images

Out of the 1000~ images, only 60 seem to be actual ero CGs (6 unique ones) while the rest are standing portraits and backgrounds. Same goes for the other game by the author, Fake/Labyrinth, where there are like 3 unique CGs in total and all of them are displayed in the promotion images

Still hoping that I have found a faulty version, but it doesn't really seem so, so I will probably give up on the MTL
Yeah i see that a lot with games like this. Nothing but standing art.

Nycklex

Mar 19, 2018

Could you reupload please?

Nycklex

Mar 19, 2018
Alright thank you, I'll try ripping stuff out

Edit: From what I've ripped out I can only get Illya's CGs on Labyrinth and from Holy Grail War there is only Nero and Artoria. I probably am not doing this right lmao

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
Alright thank you, I'll try ripping stuff out

Edit: From what I've ripped out I can only get Illya's CGs on Labyrinth and from Holy Grail War there is only Nero and Artoria. I probably am not doing this right lmao
Nope, that is all

There are no more CGs than that, everything else is a just a ton of standing portraits

Reactions: Nycklex