RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Falling Holy Sword Princess Knight Tilte [RJ01136672] [MIP]

Sep 26, 2021
RJ01136672_img_main.jpg
Title:

Developer: ;
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

"Vendir" is a great nation that prospers under a sacred tree that has lived for 1000 years. People lived a prosperous life

by applying the almighty energy element ``mana'' brought by the sacred tree to industry . However, once every 200 years, when the power of the sacred tree weakens, the demons that had been suppressed by the magical power of the light begin to move again, and their "monsters" who are their followers begin to rampage on the earth. The hunter girl ``Tilte'', guided by the royal blood that sleeps in her body, meets the saint ``Dina'', who is tasked with saving the sacred tree, and is given the legendary ``holy sword'', which has the power to cut everything to pieces. It will be done. Dina then conveys her one wish to Tilte. She said, ``As a knight of the holy sword, I want her to travel to the sacred tree with me and protect me.''
■Game Overview This is a full-fledged action RPG that thoroughly depicts the fall of the main character, Tilte, set in a classic fantasy world ! As you progress through the story, you will find intense yuri scenes with the older sister who travels with you. ! When you are defeated by the monsters, you will be raped and raped by a different species!Enjoy two types of hard sex! Easy to play with easy controls and an easy-to-understand system.Enjoy the exhilaration and incomparability of defeating monsters!
■Estimated play time  : approx . 5 to 7 hours  (depending on individual reading speed, detour dungeons, etc.)
■31 basic CGs + many variations!
■Operating environment  Based on the operating environment of RPG Maker MZ.
■About the parts where AI is used  This work  uses AI to refer to the layout plan and coloring of the background of the game mode selection screen.

Tags: Battle Fuck, Compulsion, Female Protagonist, Gushing, Interspecies Sex, Lesbian, tentacle, Yuri

Download Links (jap):

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
+1
The art is a total improvement from the Dev's previous game! I love it! Currently playing it raw but my brain is overheating with just N5 knowledge

Reactions: f9account

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Well, beware that ci-en posts state he's working on a sort of free DLC, adding about 9 new CG.
Heck, even the current latest version (to serve as a base for TL) has still not leaked.

Nayumi

May 4, 2017
+1

Does anyone know how to resolve this error? I downloaded it via otomi

Failed to load
audio/se/%E3%82%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BD%E3%83%AB%E7%A7%BB%E5%8B%955.ogg

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.10 (v24.02.18).

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kerinhuynh

Shark31

Nov 30, 2021
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.10 (v24.02.18).

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.