[Translation Request] Fantanica![Almichadia][RJ33161]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
v2.0 released today but all the common download sites don't even share anything above v1.6 yet.
The dev makes v2.0 sound like a big deal:
"A major update has been implemented in Ver. 2.0. Please refer to the included text file for details."
So I doubt translating an older version would make sense.

TLDR: Got a source for v2.0?

Reactions: broken_division

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Does DLsite put any identifying information in their downloads? I purchased the file, but don't know about their security.
If it has DRM like "PlayDRM" DLsite puts out a disclaimer, if it doesn't it should be fine (unless the dev put something in), but I don't want to pretend to be an expert on the subject.

runnerEX

Jul 16, 2019
If it has DRM like "PlayDRM" DLsite puts out a disclaimer, if it doesn't it should be fine (unless the dev put something in), but I don't want to pretend to be an expert on the subject.
It's also a big file; I'm not up to date on most filesharing techniques but if you can tell me a way to send a >1gig file privately I'd gladly do so.

Reactions: Shisaye
Jun 22, 2017
Here is the file from SVS:

It seems to be a rough MTL.

I tried playing which works fine, until you try and open your character sheet / inventory then you get an error from a missing / failed translated image file.

I have not tried to fix anything, this is as is from SVS.

runnerEX

Jul 16, 2019
Here is the file from SVS:

It seems to be a rough MTL.

I tried playing which works fine, until you try and open your character sheet / inventory then you get an error from a missing / failed translated image file.

I have not tried to fix anything, this is as is from SVS.
I downloaded it last night but got the same error. I tried replacing the erroneous file with one from the untranslated version but that didn't work. I made an account with the site to leave a message about the error, but I'm unfamiliar with the site and don't know if they would make a correction.

Reactions: Hakuowlo

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I downloaded it last night but got the same error. I tried replacing the erroneous file with one from the untranslated version but that didn't work. I made an account with the site to leave a message about the error, but I'm unfamiliar with the site and don't know if they would make a correction.
Thank you for looking into this and trying to make a report to the uploader, and for keeping us informed. Saves us all duplication of effort. (y)

Jun 22, 2017
I am thinking that there isn't actually any files missing.
The issue is 2-part.

Part 1:
about 30% of the images are not translated(name of image files)

Part 2:
Most of the "Data" files are translated.

Here is where the issue/error occurs:
It's trying to "call up / retrieve" the image file called something like "%CHIBI%", but is unable to find the file due to either part 1 or 2.

TBH the easiest fix is probably to get the last 30% of the image files translated.
Or if we just wanna play the game with no issues, play the Japanese / untranslated version.