[Translation Request] Fantanica![Almichadia][RJ33161]

rapiersreipar

May 27, 2018
Part 1:
about 30% of the images are not translated(name of image files)

Part 2:
Most of the "Data" files are translated.
TBH the easiest fix is probably to get the last 30% of the image files translated.
Or if we just wanna play the game with no issues, play the Japanese / untranslated version.
Depending on the translator used, it could end up not being fixed even by this. I know Translator+ or something has this issue, where it'll end up changing the trigger, i.e. \data\img\例, instead of just changing the untranslated part to "example", since it scans all parts and I guess auto-corrects it, changes it to \data\img\ example, so you'd also have to go through all the code and fix that probably...

I tried replacing the erroneous file with one from the untranslated version but that didn't work.
And this kinda just adds to that theory.

TL;DR, check the written code where it asks for an image, if it has a space before the translated image name, gotta take time cleaning that up essentially everywhere in the code.

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
So its been a bit but the same problem still persists that the translation is broken at the moment and we are still waiting for a fix. I really wanna play this game too.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
RJ331615_img_main.jpg
Fantanica! v2.92 JAP

As usual to play in eng you can make easily yourself a translated mtl version of the game with translator++ or using this tool.

DOWNLOAD

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Tried also the 1.6 eng and have the same problem so I guess somebody should redo the translation, manual or mtl.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hmm I'm taking the translation? idk, I'm doing stuff, in any casa won't be manual and pure mtl with google however i'm taking care of problems, if I'll not meet too many i'll release the data.

Edit: the work is done however I'll not yet share it since i want to test it a bit, wait a couple more days :)
btw the error of the previous versions was really stupid and fixable in couple of minuts, more the time to start the various programs then everything else, basically the game was searching for specific file names that got translated, there were just a handful.

Edit 2: Game here :)

(Btw since is no longer needed I'll remove also the link to jap version)

Last edited:
Reactions: htodgo