• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN [Translation Request] FEMDOM LOVERS [Sadistic Alice]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Hey everyone just checking in on this thread again to see if anyones willing to translate this?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hey everyone just checking in on this thread again to see if anyones willing to translate this?
you can use Mtools or translator++ to auto translate it yourself, personally I use Mtools because its simple and easy it has an option to use google translate, or if you have a paid subscription (I think its like 4$?) you can use chatgpt
idk how much better the paid version is though

Reactions: DangleDing

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
you can use Mtools or translator++ to auto translate it yourself, personally I use Mtools because its simple and easy it has an option to use google translate, or if you have a paid subscription (I think its like 4$?) you can use chatgpt
idk how much better the paid version is though
thanks ill probably do that unless someone makes a cleaner translation soon

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Is it really that hard to do with kirikiri, I haven't heard of that one before so I just genuinely don't know
Newer versions of kirikiri, which you'll find plenty of tools for, have all their data in a separate file, don't even need to repack file and can just leave loose files in the data\ directory. This ancient version has everything embedded in a single executable with no tools.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote