Others None [Translation Request] ferns bloom [Wanderer Fantasy]

89lolumad89

Nov 18, 2019
Genre: Bestiality, Tentacle, Vore, Milking, Pregnancy(?)
Engine: Clickteam Fusion

Store:
Censored: No
Version: ???
Language: Currently Japanese Only

Instructions/Information
The harsh cold of the land of everlasting winter, unreasonable discrimination, and a cruel world system that forces people to compete for life.
A young girl, Fern, desperately holds on to life in the midst of various hardships, with the little house her late mother gave her as emotional support.

One day, she wanders into the world of Sasura, the whore.
It is a world where people are not fighting each other for life, but for sex!

Where do I belong?
Where can I go to feel safe?

Will Ferns be able to find the answers to these questions?

Download

Preview Images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tin000

89lolumad89

Nov 18, 2019
I realize now I sort of borked the translation request template but hey I tried.

This game's certainly a weirder one, but it has a few things I'm interested in. From what I've played in Japanese I can confirm the game is shockingly difficult in places, the swamp level's kicking my ass right now.

Reactions: turbotoucher

bobbot

May 10, 2018
agreed the games difficulty needs a tweak there is one puzzle im stuck on that is just bad its the ladybug one in the tree top area it needs perfect timing and the charactor jills off so slow to make it extra frusterating one tiny mistake and its a comple reset rather cruel.

edit made it to the swamp so far im getting the fealing this game is "hard" for all the wrong reasons leap of faith bs is strong there.

final edit was right this game piles on so much artifical difficulty its not worth it. the swimming section is made artifcialy harder by a few things one cant swim down for whatever reason ok that wouldent be bad but the playerchar sinks so slowly its componded by the swimming physics being glitchy in general... its a shame there was some good ideas in here till the dev started taking design lessions from an arcade machine.

Last edited:

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
I this game....

please share a save, i already almosdt broke my hand punching the desk at the water stage, fucking helll

Hexco12373

Aug 31, 2021
I already clear this game but after that in the menu(option 3) i dont know what is that but i thought That gonna be a CG, but i can't open it, if i go to Load, then i go to the final boss...

bobbot

May 10, 2018
I this game....

please share a save, i already almosdt broke my hand punching the desk at the water stage, fucking helll
not a save but on ulmf seems someone translated a dev post seems theres going to be a difficulty tweak in the works one of which is the wall of eels being slower if i read it right and the ability to go down in water, if your interested in the full log its on ulmf seems a save is on that one and the log is a page after

bobbot

May 10, 2018
I already clear this game but after that in the menu(option 3) i dont know what is that but i thought That gonna be a CG, but i can't open it, if i go to Load, then i go to the final boss...
if what im reading in ulmf is right it is a gallery option... thats not done yet! was this game rushed in development i wonder?

Hexco12373

Aug 31, 2021
if what im reading in ulmf is right it is a gallery option... thats not done yet! was this game rushed in development i wonder?
I have the save data but when u load the game it will be go to the final boss, sadly u can't fight the previous boss from the early stage

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
sorry guys i posted that i hate the game, isnt true, i just had died so much to shiity hitboxes on the aquatic levels i might've just had a heart attack there and then

Reactions: Beats9821

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
sorry guys i posted that i hate the game, isnt true, i just had died so much to shiity hitboxes on the aquatic levels i might've just had a heart attack there and then
Ever tried using a ? :3
185762.512.png
TIP: When jumping on birds U have 2 hold the shift key down and u have 2 be falling on top of the bird or it won't work. >w>

Last edited:
Reactions: Hexco12373

89lolumad89

Nov 18, 2019
Ever tried using a ? :3
View attachment 2111934
TIP: When jumping on birds U have 2 hold the shift key down and u have 2 be falling on top of the bird or it won't work. >w>
The game's shockingly resistant to cheat engine. Locking your HP only seems to work for that specified room, and the value needs to be re-discovered when your HP increases.

The point where I stopped at has this rising and falling...slug...pool? Regardless touching it is an instant kill, locking your HP only makes it softlock the game there.

Hopefully the dev does fix it a bit cause holy shit.

Reactions: bobbot

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
The game's shockingly resistant to cheat engine. Locking your HP only seems to work for that specified room, and the value needs to be re-discovered when your HP increases.

The point where I stopped at has this rising and falling...slug...pool? Regardless touching it is an instant kill, locking your HP only makes it softlock the game there.

Hopefully the dev does fix it a bit cause holy shit.
When U touch the slug pool = Instant Death regardless of HP really. >w>

Also, the jar with a plant and water in it (when U activates it) acts like a teleporter btw, it will take U out of the dungeon to the save zone. >w>
As for the slug pools, U can use the cheat engine to slow the game down U know, its dis thing 1666499306604.png enables it when prompted just press OK (only works if U found the right exe btw games like RPG Maker MV and sum other masks the game's actual data with about 5 or 7 different exes running in the background, so enjoy dat STEAMING HOT SPAGHETTI BOWL), after pressing Ok U can then use the slider under the speed hack 2 manipulate the game's running speed giving UR self mar time 2 figure out wat 2 do next.
My favorite for the slug pool would be .5 or 50% slower game speed rate 2 give me enough time to hope from one bird 2 another.

Note: when jumping on birds U can hold [Z] key down while in middle are 2 to keep jumping on the bird as long as UR character is above the bird.
I already deleted the game from my HHD because I saw it and it's just not my style. >w>
(Fully Clothed Fetishs Ik. =>w<= )

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
How do I full screen this game?!?! I hate it when games do this, I just want the game to fill up the whole screen so it's not in a tiny box in the middle

Reactions: Christin Eleven