Others None [Translation Request] ferns bloom [Wanderer Fantasy]

89lolumad89

Nov 18, 2019
(the latest version when this was posted)

still hard, but at least the gallery's implemented now
While I obviously appreciate it, the link does not seem to work.

Edit: Correction, it doesn't work on incognito, at least on firefox. Odd, but ok. However it's password protected and can't be extracted.

Jardister

Feb 16, 2020

Edit: Correction, it doesn't work on incognito, at least on firefox. Odd, but ok. However it's password protected and can't be extracted.
Pass is in the download name.

Edit: Download is saying there's a virus though

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017

Pass is in the download name.

Edit: Download is saying there's a virus though
Here's an , it shouldn't have a password (I don't know how it got a password since the archive I originally uploaded doesn't have one)

Also, Only a few detections, so it's probably a false positive.

Hexco12373

Aug 31, 2021
Here's an , it shouldn't have a password (I don't know how it got a password since the archive I originally uploaded doesn't have one)

Brother, we need the latest version, in your link there is no Gallery

bobbot

May 10, 2018
seems the auther is working on a new game. dont know much but it involves a monster girl syle bunny girl and they can pick up things mario two style from previews on their twitter i think its just plants and not foes though...

Reactions: Christin Eleven

harryblum

Jan 11, 2018
got through the underwater level and now I'm on the caves. Getting to the boss was easy but I know I'm going to go back and get every peach and I just can not be bothered to do that. Time to download a save.

DeIi

Jul 29, 2017

Is this safe? This link has twice the negatives compared to the first link...

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Hey, I was wondering: The creator made a new version that includes an Invincibility Mode, could anyone add a link to the newest version?