None Translation request for Hypoxic Family Planning S–How to Protect the Ideal Family, Subsc. Hypoxic Defense Techniques (Do Not Abuse) (RJ01185015)

CrownedClowned

Aug 5, 2017
Title:Hypoxic Family Planning S–How to Protect the Ideal Family, Subsc. Hypoxic Defense Techniques (Do Not Abuse) (RJ01185015)

synopsis:

#Sera Akoka
──Yuri Ai, Yuno, Renmu, and Ichikun, dinner is here.
Today is everyone’s favorite chicken nanban, so hurry up and take your seats.

#
A family of five, with three daughters and the parents still alive. They live in a detached house not far from the station, and are a picture-perfect happy family, except for the fact that the father is away on assignment. That is the Sera family. This is my current family.

#
Her second daughter, Yuno, is stuffing her mouth with chicken with a big smile on her face.
Her eldest daughter Yuria is the one who spoils her younger sisters.
The youngest daughter, Yuno, is being cared for as she is being treated. and……

#Sera Akoka
──Yeah, it’s fried well.
Maybe it would have been better if I changed my clothes? I have to thank Yukii-san next time.
…What do you think? Ichi-kun, is it delicious?

#
I am not Momotaro Sera, the breadwinner of this house and the father of my daughters.
His name is Kazunari Kojima. His relationship with the Sera family is…a complete stranger. But in this family, he is treated as the only son.
The one who made this happen was the power of [Hai○ App: Shoko Family Planning].

View attachment IMG_1539.webp View attachment IMG_1540.webp View attachment IMG_1541.webp

Developer website:
Language:Japanese
Samples: View attachment IMG_1540.webp View attachment IMG_1539.webp View attachment IMG_1541.webp

Last edited:

Jul 6, 2020
Here are the links to the game i reuploaded to pixeldrain and gofiles. If links die, they die i won't reupload this again.

I got the game from some random suspicious god awful rapidgator link so take extra precaution if you will. Tried to play the game but have no idea what i was doing even with MTool translation :HideThePain:

Proof images
FileStructure.png GameMenu.png

if my post break any rule plz delete this post or alert me so i can delete it. I'm just a lurker, i don't really know the rule other than my own common sense.