• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Translation request for Survive Series [Star's Dream]

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Played these a while back and they are pretty old school NTR games. Star's Dream makes a lot of NTR games and almost all the time, the NTR is optional, which is something I liked.

You might want to add a short description for the games.
In essence, every game follows the same plot:
You, your girlfriend, and Chad drift onto an island. You need to find a way off the island.
While you try to find a way, you might get cucked. Stay out too long or don't bring enough fruit back and you get cucked.

I think I still have the game(s) if anyone is interested in playing them.

+1 for a translation

Jun 6, 2017
I saw these games at some point in the last few years. I'm really interest because I love the "Stranded on an island" theme and pairing that up with NTR, where the characters are not only trapped, but it also transforms into a psychological hell. Love that stuff. Here's hoping someone gives these games a proper translation.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Played these a while back and they are pretty old school NTR games. Star's Dream makes a lot of NTR games and almost all the time, the NTR is optional, which is something I liked.

You might want to add a short description for the games.
In essence, every game follows the same plot:
You, your girlfriend, and Chad drift onto an island. You need to find a way off the island.
While you try to find a way, you might get cucked. Stay out too long or don't bring enough fruit back and you get cucked.

I think I still have the game(s) if anyone is interested in playing them.

+1 for a translation
Do you still have them?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Do you still have them?
Yeah. They're on my Mega.
Here they are

SURVIVE 1:

SURVIVE 2:

SURVIVE 3:

Survive 1 was a super linear game when it came to the relationships. Survive 2 was a bit more complex. I haven't played much of Survive 3 but it seems simple too.
Quick note, there is a 2.0 version for Survive 3. The one I included is only v1.0.
I like to believe that one day the Survive series and Team Niimii games will be translated. One day...