Translation request for Survive Series [Star's Dream]

L0lilord

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah. They're on my Mega.
Here they are

SURVIVE 1:

SURVIVE 2:

SURVIVE 3:

Survive 1 was a super linear game when it came to the relationships. Survive 2 was a bit more complex. I haven't played much of Survive 3 but it seems simple too.
Quick note, there is a 2.0 version for Survive 3. The one I included is only v1.0.
I like to believe that one day the Survive series and Team Niimii games will be translated. One day...
Survive 2 looks like its missing a number of files, do you happen to have a working version?

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
if anyone is still struggling on survive 2 not working i have steps for it to work
1:use this zip with a dll thats missing for the game place into the game folder
2:if you don't not have rpg vx rtp installed then download it from here . Must be rpg vx and not rpg vx ace and voilla should be working now if you follow the steps

Reactions: Diegoz

Horalover

May 7, 2017
The developer is working on Survive 4 - . There's a trial available on dlsite

Instead of being stuck on an island, it looks like civilization collapsed and you're just trying to survive. It looks like there's 2 girls and 2 main (NTR) guys but not sure how things will develop yet.

I didn't read the articles but I'm guessing that NTR will be avoidable like the first 3 games

Reactions: Haruki Naoshi

Marine53

Nov 18, 2021
Anyone got full saves for part 1 of this series? If possible 1 is the ntr route gallery and 2nd is the pure love route? I Recently lost my save and don’t wanna go through the entire game again