[Translation Request] From a New World Journey! 新たな世界の旅路より!

qmnxq12345

Apr 16, 2020
Translation Request for game: From a New World Journey or 新たな世界の旅路より!

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJnYW1lcmNoLWltZy1jb250ZW50cyIsImtleSI6Indpa2lcLzE4MThcL2VudHJ5XC9wZ0xtc1NSOC5wbm...png

Dlsite link:

Download link for japanese game:
password: hentaibedta

Description:
The main character, who makes a living as an adventurer, receives requests from the guild as usual.
He receives a request, ``I want you to investigate an abnormal magical power observed in a nearby forest.''

The hero who went to investigate is swallowed by a magical warp space and transferred to another world.
While renting a house from a ugly boy who was lucky enough to help him, he looks for a way to return to his original world.

And... fighting, working, and naughty adventures await her!!

Basic CG 30 sheets Over 500 variations!!

The recollection of the H scene will be released after clearing the main story.

Genres: Female protagonist, big boobs, humilliation

images (1).jpg images (2).jpg images.jpg
View attachment 2489948

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
Some character names may not be translated.

Changelog:
1.1 Fixed some broken dialogue effects.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
Some character names may not be translated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Screenshot_20230515-164851.png
Saw this "TELL.SHISAYE.MISSSC3" thing quite a few times is this something you added or nah

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2624718
Saw this "TELL.SHISAYE.MISSSC3" thing quite a few times is this something you added or nah
Oh, that means there was a dialogue script that got seriously messed up, but my stuff wasn't able to automatically fix it.
It's a new system I've implemented to minimize crashes.
Instead of your game crashing it just inserts a fitting error code into the dialogue.
It's also more accurate than the normal error system because it inserts the code exactly at the spot the broken thing was. So no annoying searching and playing the guessing game.
I'll fix it.

Edit: Should all be fixed in SLRMTL1.1.

Last edited: