RPGM Complete Furry Ear Girls Never Betray (獣耳乙女は裏切らない) [AVANTGARDE]

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
If you're asking about game version I don't think anyone posted 1.09 that has some bug fixes around
While if you mean translation there are still some things not translated since if the translated file is put it in characters don't get experience from fights and didn't get around checking that part out yet.
All you have to do in the google drive version I've linked is to put skills.json (inside attachment a few posts back) inside www -> data folder otherwise there is some content missing
ok thx agene and sry annoying u

Ceruru

Oct 6, 2018
Ok so, to start, sorry for my ingrish i'm not a native speaker.
I actually bought this game from dlsite, and I have to say, has been awful to try to translate this with translator++, cuz it's keeps bugging and keeps not leaving you lvl up nor obtaining skills, but I managed to make an hybrid and it's like 80% translated and you can do what I mention before and quite understand what is happening BUT it doesn't let you change your class, but if you play in easy-normal is not gonna be necesary, for me at least.

Now, I want to call for help, I actually finished the game but though I didn't want to do it, I got the good ending lol
Even with the girls likeability in like -15 by doing a lot of H events, so if someone knows how to get the bad endings I would appreciate it

Pd: My first time sharing a file so I don't know if this would work but well, that's it haha

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Ok so, to start, sorry for my ingrish i'm not a native speaker.
I actually bought this game from dlsite, and I have to say, has been awful to try to translate this with translator++, cuz it's keeps bugging and keeps not leaving you lvl up nor obtaining skills, but I managed to make an hybrid and it's like 80% translated and you can do what I mention before and quite understand what is happening BUT it doesn't let you change your class, but if you play in easy-normal is not gonna be necesary, for me at least.

Now, I want to call for help, I actually finished the game but though I didn't want to do it, I got the good ending lol
Even with the girls likeability in like -15 by doing a lot of H events, so if someone knows how to get the bad endings I would appreciate it

Pd: My first time sharing a file so I don't know if this would work but well, that's it haha
I've uploaded a MT a few days ago already tho a lot of people I guess just didn't bother scrolling through comments
skills and common events are the main problem causers skills isn't that big of a deal if untranslated however common events holds majority if not all of the h-event text including something that messes up experiance gaining

Ceruru

Oct 6, 2018
I've uploaded a MT a few days ago already tho a lot of people I guess just didn't bother scrolling through comments
skills and common events are the main problem causers skills isn't that big of a deal if untranslated however common events holds majority if not all of the h-event text including something that messes up experiance gaining
yah I know, my file has skills and common events translated in like 80%

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Can any give me some help I'm stuck in the third city. The fortune teller says go to azuro station but I don't know where that is?

Reactions: mizyn

Blazblue1

Oct 19, 2018
can someone help me i on trying to get silver bullet and already ask the prest churt ask about it i dont know where i should go?

dedaf

Apr 10, 2020
The game has serena favor when you save it. I have a question where it is displayed and what affects. I will be glad to reply promptly.

Jamario

Aug 19, 2018
Yeh, I kinda got stuck after ya recruit the 2nd girl in the "school". There's supposed to be something behind the school, according to the fortune teller, but I have no idea what's going on. Maybe I gotta turn on gorrilaz or somethin', feel good inc?