RPGM [Translation Request][Gajumaru]My Condolences, But the Hero has Become a Girl

atomic-7

Nov 7, 2019
Eng Title: My Condolences, But the Hero has Become a Girl
JP Title: Okinodoku desu ga, Boukensha ga Onna no ko ni natte shimaimashita
Link:

Genre:

RJ106200_img_main.jpg RJ106200_img_smp1.jpg RJ106200_img_smp2.jpg RJ106200_img_smp3.jpg

Reactions: MeatyPeaches

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I translated this game I just have to test and hopefully find the translator ++ file, because I lost it.

atomic-7

Nov 7, 2019
I translated this game I just have to test and hopefully find the translator ++ file, because I lost it.
If you did it through Translator++ MTL, then the scripts section is messed up and won't let it launch. Reason is because it modifies an array incorrectly for the story progression and quests. I've been off and on on manually doing a MTL of it.

atomic-7

Nov 7, 2019
Your right it does have problems I will wait to your translation is finished
It probably will take time as I'm not motivated at the moment. The script file should be the only thing that I can think of that was causing issues with it, but I'll try picking it up again some time in the future.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do you still need a source for this game to translate?
Well, it's been well over a year so I don't have any manual translation plans anymore, but if you know where to get the latest version of the game, I could make a SLRMTL for it if you want.

Reactions: whisper25

whisper25

Mar 10, 2021
Well, it's been well over a year so I don't have any manual translation plans anymore, but if you know where to get the latest version of the game, I could make a SLRMTL for it if you want.
Here is the link to my mega:

Few things worth noting:
- I'll try to keep link for a few weeks but I can't promise anything after that time.
- I don't know which version of the game it is. I found it on my very old computer. I vaguely remember buying this game while thinking it was in English a few years after release. It's not an original installer or anything like that (I couldn't find that), it's just game folder compressed by me. Game seems to work though.
- It seems I completed around 25% of the game via trial and error. I removed my saves, but I can provide them if there is any need.