[Translation Request] Gal who wants a lot of money

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
+1, was gonna try to translate, but it contain a lot of img that cant be done with mtl, my japanese is still really shitty

I would do it because I like the art in this game, but my pc is broken and what I have now is gen 5 i3 with 4gb of ram that is dying because of hardware failure

so goodluck to whoever wants to translate it

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
+1, was gonna try to translate, but it contain a lot of img that cant be done with mtl, my japanese is still really shitty

I would do it because I like the art in this game, but my pc is broken and what I have now is gen 5 i3 with 4gb of ram that is dying because of hardware failure

so goodluck to whoever wants to translate it
I'mma try to translate this, I'll be working on the UI, not touching the already available mtl, dont expect much because it'll be really shitty and I'll give an update if I given up and will post all the thing I finished.

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
Title : Gal who wants a lot of money
Url :
Language: Japanese, looking for English translation

It's my first request, so I hope I did it correctly

Sample :
View attachment 857400 View attachment 857401 View attachment 857402
+1 and her is a link to the game for more info [ ]
waiting for someone can translate the image Japanese :(

TLDR; done with the UI, shitty quality, probably not gonna make more adjustment.

Finished the UI (very poorly), I dont think I miss anything, played it for 10 minutes just to look at stuff, and made small adjustment, maybe after playing it I'm gonna make some more adjustment to the UI (most probably not). The edit is really shitty but at least now the game is playable. If you are expecting some top tier translation, you're gonna be dissapointed. And all UI translation is made by DeepL and my really dogshit japanese skill, on top of that I'm translating this out of context, so a lot of the translations gonna be a bit off and, but you'll manage. Just put the file to your game directory. Use the already available MTL'd game, or use CirnoTools to play it. For anyone who is available and willing to, combine this patch with the already available MTL so this thread can be moved to finished game.

Hit me up if the UI translation didnt show up, probably just wrong directory or I just uploaded the wrong patch

Chuwy.Joe52

Mar 23, 2020
The last fight against the evil boss seems to be glitched where it won't initiate even after completing the requirements. Anyway to fix this?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Huh? Shouldn't this thread be dead because there's already an English MTL out? a while back and it was one of my favs from the dev. If you can't find the MTL, just use MTOOL.

RPG Maker games are easy for auto-translators so viola. Enjoy this cutie pie all you like
1668897101178.png