RPGM Complete (Translation Request) Gambler's Game by Ntr Cult/Church

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
is there a way of gettingthe update for free or so i need to pay for the whole game.
If you can't find the update here, on anime-sharing, hentai-sharing, on a torrent site, or some other, then no one has posted it anywhere. In which, case, yeah. Just need to purchase it yourself, wait for someone to purchase it new, or for someone who's already purchased it to post the updated version.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Finished the game. It's an ok game that plays exactly like a VN with unnecessary movement.
In the gambling part, there are 4 opponents but only two of them are really "games" where you need to think (one is a puzzle so that kinda sucks if you try MTLing). The other two games are just decided on one choice, where you say "I can win this!" or "I can't win"

The scenes are recycled between the 4 characters but are animated.
The bad endings are really only if you lose multiple times to the same person. AFAIK, once you pay off your debt, it goes to a happy end, regardless of what happened to the girl.

+1 for a translation but I think there are more interesting NTR games out there.

Reactions: SharkVampire

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
How can you beat the third boss or what is the number that he is guessing?
I think I figured it out.
  1. The boss will choose a 3 digit number. None of the 3 digits are the same. So, 333 or 434 are not allowed.
  2. You have 10 tries to guess what number the boss chose.
  3. On the left are 4 numbers. The top number is how many times you've tried. After 10 wrong guesses, you lose.
  4. The second number is what your last guess was.
  5. The third and fourth numbers are important. The fourth number is how many of you 3 selected 1-digit numbers are correct. You selected the right number between 0-9, but it's not in the right slot (1st, 2nd or 3rd digit). So, if they chose 123, and you guessed 246, you would get 1, because you guessed 2 correctly, but in the wrong slot.
  6. The third number is how many digits you guessed correctly and in the right slot. So, if they chose 123, and you chose 024, you would get 1 in the third number, because you guessed 2 correctly AND in the right slot.
Hope that helps!

Reactions: blissys

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Anyone can recommend this game? Is it worth the MTL?
I recommend it for a few reasons:
  1. It's a lot more gameplay than some other H-games.
  2. It's more mystery NTR, where she disappears for a while, and you wonder what she's doing, with some hints.
  3. There are multiple endings, including happy endings.
  4. The tracks a record of her activities, which is always nice.
  5. It's not that long, but not too short, either.
  6. The art is pretty good.

Overall, not a must have, but better than a lot.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ktez

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Anyone can recommend this game? Is it worth the MTL?
It's not bad. After another playthrough, I grew to like this game a bit more. The animations/art is pretty smooth and nice.
Using the M Tool on this site gives a pretty decent translation except the puzzles are still hard cause they don't make sense. The gameplay is straight forward and not too much bullshit. There's a good route, which is always nice.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ktez