Others None [Translation Request] [Game Request] [Adult Game] [Lunar Mirror] [18+] [DSGame].

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
thanks a lot.

in the config.ini file there are these lines:

[General]
Language=en
FromLanguage=

i tried with zh-CN but it did not work. which acrnonym I have to use for the simplified chinese?
or there is another thing i have to modify?
Yes, zh-CN works for me. Keep in mind that usually ready-made translations are uploaded to the site, and when you patch the game, you translate the text in real time, so small delays (5-10 seconds) for translation are absolutely normal. You can track them through alt + 0 and check the box on the aggregator (it displays the text that is being translated at the moment) and if there is nothing there, then either the patch is crooked, or there is some other problem.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
The problem may be not only in the language, but also in the translator. Try setting DeepLTranslate, it works well for me. And I will test the language at home, everything seems to be correct.
it is working with deeptranslator. thanks a lot
I am aware of the delay. with googletranslate even after 1 minutes there wasn't the translation

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
it is working with deeptranslator. thanks a lot
I am aware of the delay. with googletranslate even after 1 minutes there wasn't the translation
Okay, glad I could help.
And this happens with a translator, but not with all translators and not in all games. To be honest, I still don't understand what exactly it depends on.
And I would also like to note that subjectively, although a patch through ReiPatcher is easier, BepInEx works more stable, although it is more difficult to install.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Okay, glad I could help.
And this happens with a translator, but not with all translators and not in all games. To be honest, I still don't understand what exactly it depends on.
And I would also like to note that subjectively, although a patch through ReiPatcher is easier, BepInEx works more stable, although it is more difficult to install.
sorry, do you know how to access the second floor? i had access to the door in the left (with the girls) and add sex with 4 girls at first floor. probably i skipped some instruction given me by some npc and now i do not know what to do

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
sorry, do you know how to access the second floor? i had access to the door in the left (with the girls) and add sex with 4 girls at first floor. probably i skipped some instruction given me by some npc and now i do not know what to do
You need to activate triggers. To get to the second floor, the scheme is approximately the following. Be sure to finish the first scene in the pantry with the girl with the glasses. After that, you need to meet with a pink-haired girl in a bar (whether you win or lose to her is not important). After that, you need to talk to a man in a hoodie in the toilet, he will say that in order to get to the second floor, you need to have sex with three girls. After doing this, you need to talk to the guards on the second floor (they are standing to the right of the stage), they will ask for a pass. Again, talk to the man in the toilet, he will issue a task for a pass. After completing the task, you will need to go to the rightmost toilet cubicle, open the dialog box and press the "knock" button three times and then "speak".
Like that. Where did you end up in this chain?

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
You need to activate triggers. To get to the second floor, the scheme is approximately the following. Be sure to finish the first scene in the pantry with the girl with the glasses. After that, you need to meet with a pink-haired girl in a bar (whether you win or lose to her is not important). After that, you need to talk to a man in a hoodie in the toilet, he will say that in order to get to the second floor, you need to have sex with three girls. After doing this, you need to talk to the guards on the second floor (they are standing to the right of the stage), they will ask for a pass. Again, talk to the man in the toilet, he will issue a task for a pass. After completing the task, you will need to go to the rightmost toilet cubicle, open the dialog box and press the "knock" button three times and then "speak".
Like that. Where did you end up in this chain?
thanks. i did everything but probably i missed the "he will issue a task for a pass" if i go knock 3 times on the toilet in the right the talk option does not appear but only open or leave. do you remember the task i need to complete?

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
thanks. i did everything but probably i missed the "he will issue a task for a pass" if i go knock 3 times on the toilet in the right the talk option does not appear but only open or leave. do you remember the task i need to complete?
Yes, he wants you to play beat the mole with him. Maybe "open" I don't remember exactly, but he will tell you what to do. The main thing is to press the "knock" button three times.

upd
You need to talk with the guards when you have already collected at least three girls.

Last edited:

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Yes, he wants you to play beat the mole with him. Maybe "open" I don't remember exactly, but he will tell you what to do. The main thing is to press the "knock" button three times.

upd
You need to talk with the guards when you have already collected at least three girls.
I played again mole game and directly went to the toilet after, it worked. thanks again

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
I played again mole game and directly went to the toilet after, it worked. thanks again
No problem. I myself really liked both games and the original Lunar Mirror and the expansion. It's a pity the developers started having problems with the Chinese police and there may never be a continuation.
By the way, if you know similar games, then I would be grateful for the recommendation, if not, then it's okay.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
No problem. I myself really liked both games and the original Lunar Mirror and the expansion. It's a pity the developers started having problems with the Chinese police and there may never be a continuation.
By the way, if you know similar games, then I would be grateful for the recommendation, if not, then it's okay.
i have some game to suggest, where for similar i mean that (not all) are sidescroller and there are "things" to resolve and you need to pay attention to the detail to complete the quest. some are more similar to this than other but no one is really like this

lustfull spirit hunt
warlock and boobs
sunrise city
jessica curse
the night driver
space journey

Reactions: 1rash1

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
i have some game to suggest, where for similar i mean that (not all) are sidescroller and there are "things" to resolve and you need to pay attention to the detail to complete the quest. some are more similar to this than other but no one is really like this

lustfull spirit hunt
warlock and boobs
sunrise city
jessica curse
the night driver
space journey
Thank you, interesting projects, I will definitely look.
Although, first of all, I was attracted here by the atmosphere of general debauchery, beautiful art, as well as orgies and sex in the background and in the game (I'm not afraid of NTR).

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Thank you, interesting projects, I will definitely look.
Although, first of all, I was attracted here by the atmosphere of general debauchery, beautiful art, as well as orgies and sex in the background and in the game (I'm not afraid of NTR).
EON
this game has the elements you are looking

Reactions: 1rash1

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
anyone knows how to get the translator to work? I did all the steps required in the tutorial but it won't work.

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
anyone knows how to get the translator to work? I did all the steps required in the tutorial but it won't work.
Does the translator menu appear via hotkeys from the manual? Did you change the config file to simplified Chinese ( zh-CN )? If yes, then try different translators, everything works for me through deepL.

victorsier664

Oct 26, 2023
muito obrigado.

no arquivo config.ini existem estas linhas:

[Em geral]
Idioma=pt
DeIdioma=

tentei com zh-CN mas não funcionou. qual acrônimo devo usar para o chinês simplificado?
ou há outra coisa que preciso modificar?
[/CITAR]
você conseguiu traduzir?, comprei no Steam e não consigo traduzir no xnity

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
Deepl has changed the api, so this translator is not available until the author releases a module update. Google v2 works. Simplified Chinese should work as zh.