RPGM [Translation Request\Game Request] ~NTR~Cuckold-Clumsy Man [RJ01123997]

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
2nd quest pay up at b5 1st quest is red dude but i am clueless on his proc sometimes quests completes sometimes it doesnt between b1 and b3 so id assume 3rd quest is something with the one to the left to unlock all scenes but just getting that 1st quest done once took me like 4-5h of "gameplay"

if only this game wasnt soo damn tedious the scenes itself are ok but the gameplay is dogshit i had played 2 games that had the same type of mechanics but werent soo damn tedious to do

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
2nd quest pay up at b5 1st quest is red dude but i am clueless on his proc sometimes quests completes sometimes it doesnt between b1 and b3 so id assume 3rd quest is something with the one to the left to unlock all scenes but just getting that 1st quest done once took me like 4-5h of "gameplay"

if only this game wasnt soo damn tedious the scenes itself are ok but the gameplay is dogshit i had played 2 games that had the same type of mechanics but werent soo damn tedious to do
You can only do 1 quest/day. Also, you'll failed the quest if you don't finish it on that day.
So, you don't need 4-5h of gameplay to do it, you only need 4-6 mins if you know what are you doing.

There're 3 quests (not in order):
1. Fundraising at Wealthy Inn: Go to Wealthy Inn square (left side) twice to complete it.
2. Feeding the homeless: Go to the Slum (bottom right) and increase their satisfaction to 100.
3. Dementia old man: Buy daily necessities at the shop (left side) and go to old man square (right side)

After that, don't increase Rose's favorability by 20 or more on the day you complete the quest for the NTR event to play.

Last edited:

kekrince

Sep 7, 2020

It seems like the dev released some bugfixes on his Ci-en. The dlsite version isn't up to date.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: archedio