• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: AE1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i have the game then how to translate him??? someone know?
There are several ways to go about translating the game. First off if you own a copy of RPGMaker (whatever version the game was made in) you can go into the game and start translating it. There are also several 3rd party translaton tools. I prefer Translator ++ however there are others. If it were me, i would start in the RPGM engine and translate everything in the database. Tools > database. After doing that, I would use Translator ++ to go through the map files and translate lines that way then.

If you are serious about doing a proper translation, you should learn the tools and how RPGM works as far as making a game goes. That way you can at the very least understand what you are translating and how to translate it without breaking the game.

Anyone can do it in my opinion, however the less you know about technology and coding, the more likely you are to have problems. Just pushing it though google and calling it a day is a bad idea as well because you are liable to break something. It is recommended to go through everything line by line and translate and edit it. That is just my approach though.

kevo12kevo

Jul 15, 2018
There are several ways to go about translating the game. First off if you own a copy of RPGMaker (whatever version the game was made in) you can go into the game and start translating it. There are also several 3rd party translaton tools. I prefer Translator ++ however there are others. If it were me, i would start in the RPGM engine and translate everything in the database. Tools > database. After doing that, I would use Translator ++ to go through the map files and translate lines that way then.

If you are serious about doing a proper translation, you should learn the tools and how RPGM works as far as making a game goes. That way you can at the very least understand what you are translating and how to translate it without breaking the game.

Anyone can do it in my opinion, however the less you know about technology and coding, the more likely you are to have problems. Just pushing it though google and calling it a day is a bad idea as well because you are liable to break something. It is recommended to go through everything line by line and translate and edit it. That is just my approach though.
to be honest its seem to hard, if someone want to translate i can give a RAR of the game cheers!

Last edited:

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
if you have version 1.9 (lastest) upload it to zippy or send it to me and i upload, anyway the older version are buggy as hell game froze for me for some reason so the lastest bugfix versions is needed, withouth it not really worth to play at all.

kevo12kevo

Jul 15, 2018
if you have version 1.9 (lastest) upload it to zippy or send it to me and i upload, anyway the older version are buggy as hell game froze for me for some reason so the lastest bugfix versions is needed, withouth it not really worth to play at all.

ok here is the link let know when u finish.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
anyway if you are really in hurry to play it just hook it with chiitrans/vnr/agth whatever texthook program you have and google translate it for you. Translating it right now not really worth it because the game is not finished yet, better wait for EP2 author said the main game going to be merged together with the DLC. TUTORIAL HERE >>>

kevo12kevo

Jul 15, 2018
anyway if you are really in hurry to play it just hook it with chiitrans/vnr/agth whatever texthook program you have and google translate it for you. Translating it right now not really worth it because the game is not finished yet, better wait for EP2 author said the main game going to be merged together with the DLC. TUTORIAL HERE >>>
thanks bud im not really hurry but i dont understand anything about HRPG mechanics but thanks anyway :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote