Others None [Translation Request] ギアリベレーターズ / Gear Liberators [Hemorrhage Observation Diary] RJ363962

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Black Thunder

Nov 16, 2017
Is there a way to go to the gallery after beating the game? It just takes me to the main menu and all I can do is load before the boss.

Nov 12, 2017
Well, there's already a gallery in the main menu where you can view all of the scenes. Admittedly, I don't remember if it only comes up after beating the game, but I think it was already there. Unfortunately, you can't change your armor here, meaning you'll be stuck in the default green (which sucks because the other armors are cool).

If you're talking about the gallery in the base, yeah, I think you need to have not gone into the final mission, using the gallery in there. I think that's the only way you can use the gallery with the other armors?

By the way: I think you can actually just fully adjust the difficulty at any time; in the pause menu, everything below the BGM and SR are literal cheats, from damage multipliers to more.

Last edited:

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
What do i do in the second mission, rescued some girls in overgrown rooms, what next?

Soria2801

Nov 7, 2020
What do i do in the second mission, rescued some girls in overgrown rooms, what next?
There are girls to rescue in every room in both buildings of the main map, you will be done after the truck/station moves to the top right and the barricade dissapears, there will be a third building, do the same thing you did in the previous two and your done.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote