ENG title : God of Destruction [v.1.61] [hedonism]
JP title : 破滅のかみさま
Store:
Download: , from Hentaibanchi (v.1.6)
Censored: (NO)
Version: 1.61
Language: Japanese
Requested Language: English
Tags: Seduction, Decadent/Immoral, Succubus, Reverse Rape, Submissive Man, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Handjob, Boobjob, Monster Girl, Sex

Description : You will play as the hero shortly after he has defeated the current demon lord. During the celebrations the hero takes a short walk and encounters a girl, who awakes something in him.

Since this encounter, his libido has been in overdrive. Worse, his semen now taste and smells amazing to monster girls and women. It is no surprise that his status as a hero draws the attention and admiration of many women, who quickly realize how susceptible he now is to seduction attempts. Seeing their chance at having their way with him, they attempt to make the hero fall for them. Their number ranges from former companions to newly encountered strangers. Will the hero fall to depravity and relinquish his freedom for pleasure? Or will he achieve his happy ending with one of his new 'friends'?

The game has sadly no CG, which means the sex scenes are only text. But their sheer number is astounding. Over 90 scenes! They range from monster girls like slimes to encounters with maids in a cafe. There is a merchant selling panties from the local school girls, a vampire, an elf girl and many more. Including happy endings for many of these characters.

But the game is in Japanese and I suck at text hooking or translating. Therefore, I could only play the 1.00 version with MTool. The current version is too big to translate for free, and I tried this day to get the manual translation to work, but I failed. Therefore, I hope someone here is more skilled at it than me. Shouldn't be that hard XD

The game is something for people into seduction and temptation. And fair warning saving is kind of important, a game over follows falling for traps or making a bad choice. The signs for these events are often obvious and I had no issue with it, but considering how many such events there are, I could see such a thing dampening any fun someone might have with this game.

Lastly, there is the option to use custom pictures but I never made use of it and so cannot say anything about it. Except that the option apparently exists.

If someone reads this and supports MTool on Patreon and wants to make me an early Christmas present, I would greatly appreciate the TrsData file of this game. If someone puts the work in and makes a complete English translation, you will have my deepest respect. It is a massive amount of text.

yolo397453534

Jun 28, 2020