RPGM None [Translation Request] Golden Cynicism / 金色の冷笑 (RJ01009083) v1.4 [Nuko Majin]

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I translated(MTL not edited) this for myself but I'll put here the game if someone want to play it. I forgot to remove the save files just ignore them. At the start it asks your name and then how the blonde woman says (penis, tits and pussy) you can customize those words. Where there are exclamation bubble(usually behind columns) are places to eavesdrop conversations

I did a virus scan before uploading just to be sure and it was clear

Last edited:

Law and Law

Aug 28, 2021
I translated(MTL not edited) this for myself but I'll put here the game if someone want to play it. I forgot to remove the save files just ignore them. At the start it asks your name and then how the blonde woman says (penis, tits and pussy) you can customize those words. Where there are exclamation bubble(usually behind columns) are places to eavesdrop conversations

huge thanks!!! do you have the latest version?

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017

Thank you!

I was able to finish the game understanding what I was doing thanks to you.
A good game but unfortunately way too short.

I put a link to your message on the front page.

Reactions: skizzat93

wa2an

Aug 31, 2022
yeah game to short I hope there will be a side story that is the perspective of the princess and it looks like nuko is working on it (maybe)

Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
The game has a critical bug that doesn't allow you to progress further(After BJ scene). Need to wait for updates..
+1.I cant find ver 1.4. anybody have link?
anyone have ver1.4 link?
huge thanks!!! do you have the latest version?
Law and Law I don't find a download for that version, but from what I read there is no additional content only bug fixes
If someone has it I can translate it, it takes 15 min to do if there are no error

v1.4 in japanese :

Last edited:
Reactions: wa2an