RPGM [Translation Request] Grace of the Labyrinth Town ( Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Alright, this is a first for me.
My first translation request.

This is by the author of "Princess of Zeven".
And its been in the work for some time. Release date is 09.09.2021 (so today).
And its probably going to take an ungodly amount of time before it gets an official english version.
So here goes nothing, if anybody would like to translate this, even if partially machine-based, I - and a bunch of other people Id think - would really appreciate it.

(for anybody curious they updated the demo and it can be found here: (scroll down a bit and look for the 1.35GB download))

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
+1
As for an MTL playthrough, AdventCirno's tool can translate this just fine albeit with a bit of poetry.

A proper translation would be much much better than a machine translated one tho.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I may or may not be working on a full MTL (And if I would be, that would still take ages) but,
this game has a total of ~2265000 characters (453x5000 batches) to translate.
This seems to be one of the (text wise) biggest games I have ever seen.

A proper translation for this game done by a single person with a job or even a half arsed social life would take several years to complete.
Just thought I'd mention that. :KEK:

Edit: Seems like it looks longer in the files than it actually is. It's written very ineffective. Things are repeated over and over again inflating it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
I may or may not be working on a full MTL (And if I would be, that would still take ages) but,
this game has a total of ~2265000 characters (453x5000 batches) to translate.
This seems to be one of the (text wise) biggest games I have ever seen.

A proper translation for this game done by a single person with a job or even a half arsed social life would take several years to complete.
Just thought I'd mention that. :KEK:
We play the waiting game