RPGM [Translation Request] Grace of the Labyrinth Town ( Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
Do you mean one of those auto-translators or did someone actually make an offline translation already?
There's a MTL translation here I've played a little and it's not as horrible as some other MTL translations. You can be your own judge of course.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There's a MTL translation here I've played a little and it's not as horrible as some other MTL translations. You can be your own judge of course.
Oh alright then. Thanks for telling me.
I guess I can stop my project then.

I'm not super bummed out considering how much of a pain this constantly repeating formatting is and how much I still had left to check/fix (I only made it to map198 so far).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Skyzenski

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
Oh alright then. Thanks for telling me.
I guess I can stop my project then.

I'm not super bummed out considering how much of a pain this constantly repeating formatting is and how much I still had left to check/fix (I only made it to map198 so far).
Not everything is translated. Most of it is. All the dialogue seems to be translated, but some menu stuff, items etc. aren't. I don't know if you can add on to what's already there or not, but if you can that'd certainly be appreciated.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Not everything is translated. Most of it is. All the dialogue seems to be translated, but some menu stuff, items etc. aren't. I don't know if you can add on to what's already there or not, but if you can that'd certainly be appreciated.
Trying to add on to a translation without a .trans file or knowledge about manual edits of the files is asking for stuff to be broken.

This game is, because of the constantly repeating formatting, (code wise) super long and I don't really want to continue my (barely 20% done) MTL now just to translate some menus.
Maybe if down the line there's some big content update for this and that MTL is outdated I'll make one.

Also you said their translation is pretty good, so they probably used DeepL and then their translation is superior anyway.
I still use google translate because DeepL keeps breaking for me.

loos2

May 4, 2020
Apparently there is 1.01 version but not sure if it adds anything meaningfull or just bug fixes

SimonNom

Feb 23, 2019
+1

It'll probably be localized eventually, but that'll take years. The games from this developer always come with a load of text, so a proper fan translation is unlikely. But a guy can still dream, right?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Apparently there is 1.01 version but not sure if it adds anything meaningfull or just bug fixes
Dlsite MTL:
September 12, 2021
Bug fixes Various bug fixes
September 10, 2021
Bug fixes It is a bug fix
September 09, 2021
Typographical error correction Bug correction This is a fix for various bugs reported.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Here's a fast torrent link for the Japanese version. It's a 7Zip compressed file. All your major unzip programs including 7Zip will unpack it. I use PeaZip which for years has never failed me but no one on F95Zone ever mentions that one. :unsure:

There's a new 1.11 version including a link to a MTL translator on nyaa torrents and it's a zip file. I haven't tested it, so run a virus program on everything before you run it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Noticed that the MTL didn't include word wrapping, so here is a quick and dirty wordwrap addition for this game.

Unfortunately it won't add a line break after the name of whoever is speaking, so it's not quite as clean. But at least won't have longer lines of text run into nowhere.