RPGM [Translation Request] Grace of the Labyrinth Town ( Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Just to be sure any translation in the post working properly? (or it hard lock the game in labyrinth?)

Because it was a pain to translate 753 files ....... (for me anyway worked a few hours before giving up on error hard locking the game ^^' )
The only problem i got it's a hard lock with object reference error in labyrinth........ and i don't want to download the translation to get same error o_O

If someone can confirm it work please ?

if not

+1

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Just to be sure any translation in the post working properly? (or it hard lock the game in labyrinth?)

Because it was a pain to translate 753 files ....... (for me anyway worked a few hours before giving up on error hard locking the game ^^' )
The only problem i got it's a hard lock with object reference error in labyrinth........ and i don't want to download the translation to get same error o_O

If someone can confirm it work please ?

if not

+1
Yeah, I've gotten pretty far into it with the translation posted in this thread. Didn't have time to complete the game yet though, so may not be fully functional.

Reactions: John573 and moemi02

ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016
Anyone else get stuck on one of the repayment dates? Stat is over 1, i have loads of money in the chest and loads of money on hand but I can't not get game over when the repayment comes.