RPGM [Translation Request] Grace of the Labyrinth Town ( Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)

aertanist

Aug 31, 2018
Noticed that the MTL didn't include word wrapping, so here is a quick and dirty wordwrap addition for this game.

Unfortunately it won't add a line break after the name of whoever is speaking, so it's not quite as clean. But at least won't have longer lines of text run into nowhere.
looks like your link is broken

boss.mimoto

Jul 24, 2018
Bought it ans finished it straight. Regarding H stuffs, the quality is better than Zeven but has a little less contant. Which still is a lot though. I'd give this game 5 stars.
Also, Textractor might help you.

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
Overall not bad. H stuff is pretty nice but it gets repetitive after awhile as it uses the same ole cg none stop.

This game took fucking forever to finish and that's not a good thing.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
why does my skill reset each time I go to a dungon, is that a bug or part of the game?

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
why does my skill reset each time I go to a dungon, is that a bug or part of the game?
It's a part of the game. If you drop her ideals of Chasity enough a new dungeon gets revealed by one of the men at the inn. There's a side entrance that allows you to keep your levels and start at level 6 of the 11 layered dungeon which will allow you to get through the dungeon much sooner. However it's all a means to trick the player. Doing so will forfeit the end reward which can sell for a very high price depending on how far you take it with the merchant at the inn to get better prices for your stuff. The best way to dungeon crawl is to get through the dungeon as soon as possible while only picking up items that are along the way. Play on the Slug difficulty and you'll wrack up so many levels so fast that enemies won't be able to harm you. Go into the second dungeon from the beginning and look for the immediate next exit. Get through all the floors as fast as possible while mowing down enemies that get in your way and get the end reward. Sell it only to the merchant at the inn. The merchants in the dungeon will rip you off. They're good for getting rid of excess loot if you've got it, but expect lower selling rates. Also, don't bother stealing from them. Eventually the asshole god of merchants or whatever it's called will strike you down with a bolt of lightning dropping your HP to near zero while you're usually around enemies in the dungeon to fuck you over.

From what I've played so far, the lower her ideals of Chasity get the easier the game becomes in making money. It's a corruption game. All the NPC's are gunning to impregnate her. It's in the sub tittle. Trying to avoid giving up her Chasity for a virgin run is a grind fest. I don't even know if it's possible to do because the game is so punishing.

Last edited:

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
Welp, my game crash at "Labyrinth of passion" 16f.
Grace can't move after one step.
Any idea?

Edit: Is not only in passion, she can't move in any Labyrinth

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
where did u get this translate?
It was this one:
Then I applied the word wrap patch from
Noticed that the MTL didn't include word wrapping, so here is a quick and dirty wordwrap addition for this game.

Unfortunately it won't add a line break after the name of whoever is speaking, so it's not quite as clean. But at least won't have longer lines of text run into nowhere.
(Click the arrow next to "MuninKai said" to see the attachment they provided.)

I have no idea if the word wrap actually overwrote halobeastman's MTL. It's a lot of fun though. MTL is quite a journey.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
It was this one:

Then I applied the word wrap patch from

(Click the arrow next to "MuninKai said" to see the attachment they provided.)

I have no idea if the word wrap actually overwrote halobeastman's MTL. It's a lot of fun though. MTL is quite a journey.
No, the wordwrap doesn't touch the MTL. It just adds a plugin to the game that automatically handles word wrapping. I'm tempted to try and improve halobeastman's MTL, since there are a lot of things that broke. No timeline for that though, it would probably require redoing the translation from scratch and I have a busy month IRL and three other translation projects on the go.