RPGM [Translation Request] Grace of the Labyrinth Town ( Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hmm... Thought was a good game since I've loved The Pregcess of Zeven but the gameplay is aweful.. limited time, limited, storage, limited day/night events, level reset, skill reset, run in the doungeon is broken (maybe this one was patched), game over if you get defeat in doungeon, game over if you fail to repay (even if you have 3 months from the contract, this one is really a bullshit), CG sometimes are covered with standig picture, corruption is much lower form, no extended info about the mc.. fk.. I'm not sure what happen to this circle, you can still get fun with h-scene but regret.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
there is a game page that saw only recently (I was making a page myself lmao), you can find it here

Also I've made a complete package of the game if you are interested, you can get it here

Last edited:
Reactions: leoandy

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
hmm... Thought was a good game since I've loved The Pregcess of Zeven but the gameplay is aweful.. limited time, limited, storage, limited day/night events, level reset, skill reset, run in the doungeon is broken (maybe this one was patched), game over if you get defeat in doungeon, game over if you fail to repay (even if you have 3 months from the contract, this one is really a bullshit), CG sometimes are covered with standig picture, corruption is much lower form, no extended info about the mc.. fk.. I'm not sure what happen to this circle, you can still get fun with h-scene but regret.
Yea definitely agreed. I still like the game, esp. some of the h-options I need. The one where you are teaching swordsmanship and the assholes show up for example. But all in all, it feels like there was a lot of experimentation going on on the devs side. Some things turned out good, others not so good. Putting too many limitations - esp. long-term ones - on your game can kind of dampen the fun people have because they need to invest more time to get back to where they were if they hit a game over, or have to use cheats if they deadlocked themselves. I also am not a fan of the amount of people having scenes with the FMC not being a choice but just a mandatory story-thing. Doesn't help that Im not into the character design either tho, I prefer a more mature and tomboyish look, tho this one is somewhere in the middle.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Yea definitely agreed. I still like the game, esp. some of the h-options I need. The one where you are teaching swordsmanship and the assholes show up for example. But all in all, it feels like there was a lot of experimentation going on on the devs side. Some things turned out good, others not so good. Putting too many limitations - esp. long-term ones - on your game can kind of dampen the fun people have because they need to invest more time to get back to where they were if they hit a game over, or have to use cheats if they deadlocked themselves. I also am not a fan of the amount of people having scenes with the FMC not being a choice but just a mandatory story-thing. Doesn't help that Im not into the character design either tho, I prefer a more mature and tomboyish look, tho this one is somewhere in the middle.
Unfortunately this game is 1/3 of what "The Pregcess of Zeven" was, in term of lenght, corruption development (i barely feel there is a corruption there) and plot, even more the difficult levels are just randomly add there, you can't except that I need to choose between h scene or run this fking doungeons to get money (also the h scene give a bonus only the first time then screw you, go to the dungeon we no longer pay you that much), more then that you can't even upgrade your weapons outside the doungeon who know why (and I can't bring them with me in succubus doungeons). There is a anti cheat system so don't try to save in the dungeon cause you break your game, items can't be add in the invenctory and sometimes you can loose them if an enemy will scare you and you are near water. How come that "Aria and the Secret of the Labyrinth" have the same doungeon gamepley but is a highly better?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
hello everyone i ve seen that this game mtl translation is bad, so someone is going to fit it with chat-gpt 4 translation (also translated the image and edited some if someone report theres something wrong)

i think u've seen the quality of the chat gpt translation from all the previous game dazed translated its real good, comparable enough to manual translation

the problem is, this game is real huge, like really huge, to the point that if a person alone manually translate it, it would take years, so this is kinda game that needs company to translate it, cause thats how huge it is

so, its gonna be expensive using chat-gpt, thats why dazed is doing crownfunding to fund the translation
heres the link

its described there why the translation is kinda expensive, like ive said, there too much content and text

so if anyone would want better translation, u can help the crowdfunding, 1$ is enough if theres lot of person help it

edit: its 153$ left

View attachment 3692214

Feb 17, 2018
hello everyone i ve seen that this game mtl translation is bad, so someone is going to fit it with chat-gpt 4 translation (also translated the image and edited some if someone report theres something wrong)

i think u've seen the quality of the chat gpt translation from all the previous game dazed translated its real good, comparable enough to manual translation

the problem is, this game is real huge, like really huge, to the point that if a person alone manually translate it, it would take years, so this is kinda game that needs company to translate it, cause thats how huge it is

so, its gonna be expensive using chat-gpt, thats why dazed is doing crownfunding to fund the translation
heres the link

its described there why the translation is kinda expensive, like ive said, there too much content and text

so if anyone would want better translation, u can help the crowdfunding, 1$ is enough if theres lot of person help it

edit: its 153$ left

View attachment 3692214
It has a human translation check the thread o_O Most of this is already translated why would you go backwards