RPGM [Translation Request] Grace of the Labyrinth Town ( Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)

Cruci

Dec 24, 2017
Noticed that the MTL didn't include word wrapping, so here is a quick and dirty wordwrap addition for this game.

Unfortunately it won't add a line break after the name of whoever is speaking, so it's not quite as clean. But at least won't have longer lines of text run into nowhere.
Wow...the world is full of heroes! @_@

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
So i got something like newest Version 1.10 {i'm not sure} on a site {cost me 6h+ download time from Keep2share free down} but after Extract. The file have many thing that mess up like the title of the folder it call "û+ï{èXé¦âOâîâCâX ver1.11" or name of everything in {img} folder which i belive make the game unable to run for me. Is there anyway to fix this or i have to find another source to download?

1633244366324.png 1633244398932.png

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So i got something like newest Version 1.10 {i'm not sure} on a site {cost me 6h+ download time from Keep2share free down} but after Extract. The file have many thing that mess up like the title of the folder it call "û+ï{èXé¦âOâîâCâX ver1.11" or name of everything in {img} folder which i belive make the game unable to run for me. Is there anyway to fix this or i have to find another source to download?

View attachment 1434432 View attachment 1434433
That happened because because you extracted the game without your system knowing moonrunes.
You need to extract the game using the Japanese(Japan) locale. Some extractors have a built in option for that, but personally I just change my windows system locale.

To do that go to "Control panel" -> "Region and Language" (in windows 7) / "Region" (in windows 10)-> "Administrative" -> "Change System Locale" and switch it to "Japanese (Japan)".
This will require a restart.

metafour

Nov 1, 2018
Happy to see this finally come out! I was playing the trial version of this earlier this year. I barely know any japanese at all but the corruption was amazing, it's at a really good pace and is really fucking hot. I suggest playing on the easiest difficulty because i tried on the normal difficulty and it became a huge grindfest(the combat isnt particularly interesting). The art really stands out and the progression of the proud warrior character doing more and more with random dudes at the inn for money is amazing. Hopefully this gets translated and popular enough it gets a sequel. I love it that much. lol!

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
THink someone posted it before. But here you go.
You gotta search which one it is though.
Probably the one with the highest playtime.
I dimly remember it possibly being save12
Thanks for the full save. Won't have to go out of my way to get them. Which leads to the next question, is there a Minimal sex ending? Like MC doesn't become a whore and gets what she wants ending?