RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Gran Ende III

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
How can I support you in this project? I loved the first two games and I wanna play this game so bad with EN translation.
Umm... Its nearly done TBH.... I only need to translate all the H scenes, the combat and a little bit of library books.
All the rest is done.
If you want to help translating, I'm using translator++. I can send you the project file if you want.

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
Umm... Its nearly done TBH.... I only need to translate all the H scenes, the combat and a little bit of library books.
All the rest is done.
If you want to help translating, I'm using translator++. I can send you the project file if you want.
Oh ok its good to hear that, I really wanna help but unfortunately I don't know how to use translator++ and my Japanese is weak on the reading side so what I'm gonna do is just wait patiently until its finished, sorry.

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
Update report?
Hey Nazakashi, yes I'm still working daily on the translation and I know I said it's nearly done, but I have to apologize in that regard. I hope I didn't get you too excited too early and I hope to get your understanding of where I currently am with this "update report". I'll the make report a bit longer this time to make sure everyone has a better understanding as to where I am in the translation process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TLDR;
About 50% done with h-scene translation. Don't know how much I still need to do

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Hey Nazakashi, yes I'm still working daily on the translation and I know I said it's nearly done, but I have to apologize in that regard. I hope I didn't get you too excited too early and I hope to get your understanding of where I currently am with this "update report". I'll the make report a bit longer this time to make sure everyone has a better understanding as to where I am in the translation process.
TLDR;
Dont worry, we know translating a rpg maker gonna take very long time and effort, i always respect to all translator out there, good luck and have a nice day, dont push yourself.

(つ≧▽≦)つ

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
TLDR;
Stay health as always sir:)

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
TLDR;
I apologize for being impatient, I posted that comment without thinking or being considerate, please excuse me for such act. It is okay to take your time doing this and please take care of yourself too, doing the whole translation of this game for free made me respect you and all of the translators here on this site, thank you for doing this. Good luck and take care. <3

Reactions: Torrent69583