Others [Translation Request] [【ハーレム王RPG】無神戦記ダウンロード] [無神戦記_202308] [無透@巨乳、おっぱい、悪堕ち、NTR期]

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
EN Name: Harem King RPG, Mukami Senki
JP Name: 【ハーレム王RPG】無神戦記ダウンロード
Developer:
Alt Site:
Language: Japanese

Genres: Male Protagonist, Harem, NTR, Big Breasts, Big Asses, Curvy/Voluptous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links:

Last edited:

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
Do we know if there's content currently not available or if I should just progress the battle dungeons further? Because some of the dungeons are locked despite doing earlier ones while some content is outright greyed out and I don't know how to access it (the arena fights aside from the KOS fight)

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I can try uploading it to Mega. It will take a long time, perhaps a day or two, not sure since the folder is fucking big. There has been a new update to it, but the download page seems to not have been updated. I will have to figure it out.

What you think? Get this uploaded again? I can try and find a permanent upload, if there is one, for free.

Reactions: Dorias94

Dorias94

Nov 23, 2021
I can try uploading it to Mega. It will take a long time, perhaps a day or two, not sure since the folder is fucking big. There has been a new update to it, but the download page seems to not have been updated. I will have to figure it out.

What you think? Get this uploaded again? I can try and find a permanent upload, if there is one, for free.
That's a good idea buddy, do you think that megafire would be a good idea?

Reactions: Kazaim

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
That's a good idea buddy, do you think that megafire would be a good idea?
I don't have a Megafire account. Remember. There are limitations to Free Uploads. Size or Expiration Dates. Currently, i am uploading to Mega. I have at least an Account there, my max Upload Size is 50 GB. That's plenty and anything i upload there will stay until i decide otherwise, or if Mega wants to be assholes and dictate what i can and can't upload there.

Again. This will take a long ass while. Not sure when it'll be done. 2.70 GB is a lot, and Mega is a slow as fuck when it comes to Upload shit to it. Roll in Butter of Patience, while this is ongoing. I'll say when it is finished, or you'll notice the Mega Hyperlink, one of the two.

Dorias94

Nov 23, 2021
I don't have a Megafire account. Remember. There are limitations to Free Uploads. Size or Expiration Dates. Currently, i am uploading to Mega. I have at least an Account there, my max Upload Size is 50 GB. That's plenty and anything i upload there will stay until i decide otherwise, or if Mega wants to be assholes and dictate what i can and can't upload there.

Again. This will take a long ass while. Not sure when it'll be done. 2.70 GB is a lot, and Mega is a slow as fuck when it comes to Upload shit to it. Roll in Butter of Patience, while this is ongoing. I'll say when it is finished, or you'll notice the Mega Hyperlink, one of the two.
In mega Is ok, I didn't think the file was very heavy

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
In mega Is ok, I didn't think the file was very heavy
Mega Link is now available. It should work. Let me know if it is working fine. If not, let me know it is causing issues, and i will investigate the problem to the best of my newbie ability.

Dorias94

Nov 23, 2021
Mega Link is now available. It should work. Let me know if it is working fine. If not, let me know it is causing issues, and i will investigate the problem to the best of my newbie ability.
Sorry friend, the link works, but it sends me to my mega account and does not send me to the download link.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Sorry friend, the link works, but it sends me to my mega account and does not send me to the download link.
Fuck. Well, i gotta figure this out, then. I probably did something wrong, not sure what, as this is the first time ever using Mega for Uploading Files and sharing them publicly.

Give me a moment. If i can't figure it out, i'll bother someone to advise me.

Edit: Please try now. Let me know if it works, or not.

Dorias94

Nov 23, 2021
Fuck. Well, i gotta figure this out, then. I probably did something wrong, not sure what, as this is the first time ever using Mega for Uploading Files and sharing them publicly.

Give me a moment. If i can't figure it out, i'll bother someone to advise me.

Edit: Please try now. Let me know if it works, or not.
Yeah it's work, thanks buddy

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Yeah it's work, thanks buddy
Thank you very much for informing me! But i don't want no machine translation, that's low-tier and it barely works properly. I want some proper TL for this. Hopefully, someone is willing someday, since this seems fairly high-grade H-Game.

Take care!

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
does this version includes the NTR bath scene? the author said i need maxed out NTR then go to bath then select walk around, i did everything but when i select the walk around option in the bath it just says let's not do that right now.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
does this version includes the NTR bath scene? the author said i need maxed out NTR then go to bath then select walk around, i did everything but when i select the walk around option in the bath it just says let's not do that right now.
I don't know. Unfortunately, there is no clear Changelog, so there is no kind of information to let us know what is available and what is not. I haven't played this that much, using MTool to translate stuff, it helps a lot.

Reactions: Hoide