RPGM None [Translation Request] へなちょこ魔王様と4つの解呪石 [V. 1.03] [I-guruwan]

Oct 27, 2022
Played it through to the bad end, kinda like vampire survivors with rpg elements mixed in and if it was an actually fun and somewhat challenging game.
You progress by going down the bottom of the city area just progressing through the levels there. You don't have to deal with the quests afaik unless you want the "good" ending- if one even exists, Idk because I don't understand moon runes lol.
Tips-wise the sword is good until the red-haired wolf-girl claws, and don't forget to press shift for immunity.
I think it holds up pretty well for what it is. MC only gets done when she's in the slammer which is a bit disappointing, and the "traps" element of the game isn't used at all, and or and after a while the enemies just troll you and go invisible in the slammer. Worst part though is I believe the good end is impossible because 3-7 gets bugged and crashes the game after you complete it (Goddamn _battler), oh and the optimization isn't great either. Expect lag on the big levels.
TL;DR penis penis penis

Overall I think there's more pressing issues then the translations here and it's still possible to play through it without understanding anything, so if anyone knows how to patch up these games it'd be much appreciated. Still a good experience regardless