VN [Translation Request] Hentai Seiheki Dominance - Femdom of Paraphilia

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020

Its an M size game. to give some fair warning it does host some extreme tags, like scat and piss. But its a must have for any fans of Masochist protagonists and female domination. Developer website:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
Game Translated (almost everything and with machine translator)

Hello, i managed to translate the game, but there are still several untranslated things like the menus and the beginning of the game (don't worry all scenes are translated). In the folder there are a files called 00000066.csv and 00000064.csv, in it is the original text and the translation, anyone who wants can modify the translation box to make it more precise and I will gladly insert it into the game.

I know that there are still things to translate but since they are separate files it will take me a bit of time to find them but I will do what I can.

(I know I've said this in my other posts but what can I do?, all games work the same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

If you want to upload any translation or game published by me, you can do it freely, just remember to credit me and/or the original creator

Note: All gallery is unlocked

translation problem already fixed

Last edited:

Alonzoman

Sep 28, 2017
Game Translated (almost everything and with machine translator)

Hello, i managed to translate the game, but there are still several untranslated things like the menus and the beginning of the game (don't worry all scenes are translated). In the folder there is a file called 00000066.csv, in it is the original text and the translation, anyone who wants can modify the translation box to make it more precise and I will gladly insert it into the game.

I know that there are still things to translate but since they are separate files it will take me a bit of time to find them but I will do what I can.

(I know I've said this in my other posts but what can I do?, all games work the same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

If you want to upload any translation or game published by me, you can do it freely, just remember to credit me and/or the original creator

Note: All gallery is unlocked

Thanks for the upload and translation. It seems like Kaede's scenes are still untranslated. But Kyoko's scenes have been translated. Maybe there was a problem with the machine translation?

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Your Images are broken....Mind trying to reupload them again?