RPGM - [Translation Request] Hero's Cuckold Adventure [SHIBAHU Cement]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Hakkira

I have played it through and found that to my great disappointment this is just an awful game full stop (in my opinion).

I was really excited by the idea of it as it sounded similar to Shadowcore which I greatly enjoyed. I have always wanted a Netori game where you steal all the heroes girls behind his back (with some POV of the cuck searching for his companions and hearing them have fun but not truly discovering them and the infidelity). Sadly this is not that game and even from the view of a purely NTR game this fails as the old magician dude who steals the girls is just plain unlikable.:rolleyes:

The actual gameplay is rather boring and the loot is mediocre since there is no armor in the game and only weapons and some potion type items...:cautious:

The worst part is that there is no choices whatsover or diverging paths except for the very end so it is super linear with no extra content that I found other than getting the end game weapons in a very un epic and boring way.:(

The only enjoyment I think someone can find is if they enjoy humiliating the female characters but even that kinda falls flat and is done much better in other games :cautious:

I suppose if you like pulling too hard on womens breasts to the point they might pop off then this could be for you?:unsure:

Ultimately I had to push myself to play through it since I spent a little time MTL translating (in a very amateur way) so I kinda hoped it would get better but it didn't....

1/10 mainly because I found no enjoyment or fapability to this game and mostly I really really wanted a game with this plot but done well :cry: