RPGM None [Translation Request] ヒーロー堕落撲滅計画~ヒーローVS女怪人~ [Dry Dream]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BigStanky

Apr 20, 2020
1672681425835.png

Title: Hero Corruption Eradication Plan ~Hero VS Female Phantom~ [Auto-Translated]
Developer Website:

Language: Japanese

Download:

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
I have bought the game but can't seem to run it for some reason. It just keeps loading when i open it.
Anyone got tips.
[0104/200112.209:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(107)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)

+1

Last edited:

maxterson217

Apr 28, 2018
I have bought the game but can't seem to run it for some reason. It just keeps loading when i open it.
Anyone got tips.
[0104/200112.209:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(107)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)

+1
The developers have been releasing some patches for bugs that have appeared in the game and they continue to review the game.
I leave you the main page where you can find the files that have been left to repair some problems in the game.

It also seems that they plan to add more events in the next few days or even hours to the game, so maybe there will be a small update soon.

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
The developers have been releasing some patches for bugs that have appeared in the game and they continue to review the game.
I leave you the main page where you can find the files that have been left to repair some problems in the game.

It also seems that they plan to add more events in the next few days or even hours to the game, so maybe there will be a small update soon.

I downloaded all the fixes but it didnt work :[
Also i can play the demo so im really confused.

Bourbonthehuckster

Oct 12, 2019
I downloaded all the fixes but it didnt work :[
Also i can play the demo so im really confused.
If you still have this problem check out
I managed to get past by first completing the other 2 shrines and using all of my "important items" during the fight

maxterson217

Apr 28, 2018
ok can someone else try to run the game for me to see if it works for you.
It's run perfectly to me, I used my save and everything went well
It could be a problem with the RPGMaker MZ files, or with your computer if you don't have Japanese installed.

1673071137138.png 1673071169202.png 1673071851422.png

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
ok i downloaded the emulator but im having problem with having it reconize the game application. I tested it with other games. any tips

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
after defeating the bee woman and passing the cutscene, my game screen goes black I can't play the sequel, I specify that I have the paid dlsite version

maxterson217

Apr 28, 2018
after defeating the bee woman and passing the cutscene, my game screen goes black I can't play the sequel, I specify that I have the paid dlsite version
I had the same problem, the dev teams said that you can skip the black screen if you pass the three paths of the shrine without getting any bad status or corruption (when enemies give you a fetish), the people who commented on it say that you can pass it if you pass the shrine in this order: middle, right, left, leaving the bee for last. I haven't tried it but I hope it works for you

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZAIK0
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote