RPGM None [Translation Request] ヒーロー堕落撲滅計画~ヒーローVS女怪人~ [Dry Dream]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
I had the same problem, the dev teams said that you can skip the black screen if you pass the three paths of the shrine without getting any bad status or corruption (when enemies give you a fetish), the people who commented on it say that you can pass it if you pass the shrine in this order: middle, right, left, leaving the bee for last. I haven't tried it but I hope it works for you
thank you I did as you said and it worked I can continue the rest of the game :D

edit : I finally finished the game

Last edited:

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
Would you please share your save? :)
it's not very useful to give the final game save, when it's over you appear in a room with a blonde girl but you can't do anything, there is no gallery or bonus or fight and we can't leave the room, if you want to enjoy each scene I advise you to save before each fight ^^

maxterson217

Apr 28, 2018
it's not very useful to give the final game save, when it's over you appear in a room with a blonde girl but you can't do anything, there is no gallery or bonus or fight and we can't leave the room, if you want to enjoy each scene I advise you to save before each fight ^^
Apparently, there will be an update that will add new scenarios and the gallery to the game very soon (could be even tomorrow) according to the notices given by the developers on their Ci-en page.
It is a direct translation from Google so it might not be entirely true

ottotsdu

Mar 5, 2019
after defeating the bee woman and passing the cutscene, my game screen goes black I can't play the sequel, I specify that I have the paid dlsite version
if you can press x to show the menu, there is still a hope,use the skill called "masturbation" where the thumbnail image is grey hearts, and after you seen the H-scene it gives you it should be back to normal.

ottotsdu

Mar 5, 2019
This should be the gallery room, and if you talk to the blonde girl she will tell you they are still working on it, I think the newest version contains the update of this gallery room and few new scenes you can play.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I was able to find one of the newest versions with the gallery. is the link. I also made an unmodified MTL, which is obviously bad but at least understandable. You can find both data folders if you are interested in making another translation yourself. Also save 1 is full save with the gallery (in this version only the defeat scenes).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote